We're here at the Fort now and heard from a CM last night that there is a lost dog from Loop 600. She is a Chihuahua and her name is Lucy. Her people arrived last night and apparently when they opened up the door, she bolted. As the mother of two pups, I am heartbroken for these folks. If you're here right now, please keep an eye open for Lucy. Oh - The CM said small dogs can be picked up by hawks...? I looked at my five pound Poodle and gulped a bit. 

9 minutes ago, GPoppins said:

We're here at the Fort now and heard from a CM last night that there is a lost dog from Loop 600. She is a Chihuahua and her name is Lucy. Her people arrived last night and apparently when they opened up the door, she bolted. As the mother of two pups, I am heartbroken for these folks. If you're here right now, please keep an eye open for Lucy. Oh - The CM said small dogs can be picked up by hawks...? I looked at my five pound Poodle and gulped a bit. 

They also make nice snacks for gators if they get too close to the canals.

Once every couple of weeks you hear about that happening somewhere here in FL.