You know you are having a bad day when....

I saw that last night, either a catastrophic  failure of the latches, or someone was in too much of a hurry to go camping and forgot to secure the latches.

I cringed when i saw the following car hit parts of the roof.

In the same vein, have you seen the video of the hump that rose on a roadway in MN that was sending cars airborne?  All 4 wheels were off the ground.  Looked like one of those Baja races.

3 hours ago, CoachClough said:

That's very scary...every campers nightmare.

And it also makes me wonder how many millions of hours of uneventful go pro footage is there now that everyone seems to have one in their cars, on their motorcycles etc.

Actually, I don't know if that was a go-pro camera.  I have a camera on my jeep that takes constant footage of my driving and also will take video of the front and back of the vehicle if something or someone vandalizes it. It just records over itself unless you tap the screen to save an event separately.  I was at a school where kids thought it was funny to throw rocks at my windshield and unfortunately it was necessary to purchase the 300 dollar camera to keep my insurance down.  From the footage, it looks like one of those cameras and not a go-pro.  By the way, that camera has kept a lot of people out of my jeep.  It is amazing looking at the footage every once in a while.

3 hours ago, Travisma said:

I saw that last night, either a catastrophic  failure of the latches, or someone was in too much of a hurry to go camping and forgot to secure the latches.

I cringed when i saw the following car hit parts of the roof.

In the same vein, have you seen the video of the hump that rose on a roadway in MN that was sending cars airborne?  All 4 wheels were off the ground.  Looked like one of those Baja races.

Can you find that one and post it?

Actually, I don't know if that was a go-pro camera.  I have a camera on my jeep that takes constant footage of my driving and also will take video of the front and back of the vehicle if something or someone vandalizes it. It just records over itself unless you tap the screen to save an event separately.  I was at a school where kids thought it was funny to throw rocks at my windshield and unfortunately it was necessary to purchase the 300 dollar camera to keep my insurance down.  From the footage, it looks like one of those cameras and not a go-pro.  By the way, that camera has kept a lot of people out of my jeep.  It is amazing looking at the footage every once in a while.

What brand of camera did you purchase? I have wanted to look into a camera like you mentioned here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/17/2016 at 1:02 PM, AuburnJen said:

Your pup pops its top on Michigan's interstate highway....omg

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d7_1466115241

Mercy!  I knew it was coming and it still made me gasp.  So thankful that the car behind him didn't crash.  Kuddos to that driver!

On 6/18/2016 at 0:50 PM, CampMode said:

What brand of camera did you purchase? I have wanted to look into a camera like you mentioned here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://driveproof.com/shop/drive-proof-car-camera-touch-screen

Here is the link to the website of the company.  You can get them on Amazon but I actually forgot where I got ours.  I can look it up if you need.  They are worth every single penny.  You would be amazed at the number of people I have caught.  Plus if I even get into an accident, it will either prove or disprove me right away.  I really don't have a choice driving that car to not tell the truth, it will be there on video for the world to see.  The model number is HDS-4000C Drive Proof Camera

• 2 weeks later...

This was posted over the weekend from the beach at Daytona.  Why on earth this person was on the beach with his 5th wheel is beyond me, but different folks with different strokes.  In this case, a big tow truck!

13567359_10154306850099467_5279689110180224202_n.jpg

I saw that on another rv forum and that turned into a peeing war about if it would've been a Ford or Dodge, he wouldn't have gotten stuck. :rolleyes:  Sometimes people need to forget to pay their internet bill.

It looks like a toy hauler, they were probably just trying to unload their jetski.......

Or fish from their back patio.....

Maybe it was just the time we drove on the beach but I thought they had it marked off where you couldn't get that close to the water with a vehicle. But then u guess if you think backing up like that is a good idea those silly rules don't matter.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk