25 Camping "Hacks" for your RV's. Have you tried any of these?

Here is the latest and "greatest" list I have found on the internets.  Has anyone tried any of these?  Do they work, not work?  Lend your thoughts...

http://crystalandcomp.com/camping-hacks/

omitted by admin for spam

omitted for spam by admin

Have not tried any of those. I did make some homemade fire starters I got on Pinterest. You pack dryer lint inside of empty toilet paper rolls. Only, they didn't work according to my husband.  Theoretically they should. Dryer lint is amazing tinder (I learned that when I did Cub Scouts with my boys, plus it leads to many dryer fires), and toilet paper rolls are just paper. He thought maybe they were packed too tight.  

3 minutes ago, Beckers said:

Jen can you remove 19. When I click it t takes you to a normal page that is then taken over with spam and who knows what other bad stuff telling me I won an iPhone.

I think it was #24 that took me to something that didn't look right either.

17 hours ago, Beckers said:

Jen can you remove 19. When I click it t takes you to a normal page that is then taken over with spam and who knows what other bad stuff telling me I won an iPhone.

sure, no problem (I got 24 too)

I use an over the door shoe organizer, even use the bottom holes for shoes.  Also turned our tub into a closet with 4 plastic drawer units and even have a bit of hanging room too.  We got 2 metal drawer sets from Ikea and they will be put into use this summer.  Hope I like them as much as I think I will.

I like the idea about using magazine holders for paper plate storage, will try that.