New Loop maps with numbers and sizes

I know there are a few ways to figure out what loop you want etc... but the three loops we stay in usually are 600, 1200, 1300.  I wanted an overlay with the site number and sizes.  I borrowed the map from Touringplans and used the Fort Fiends app for the site sizes.  I thought if everything was on one page it might make it easier.  At this point I would have to wait for a future trip to layout more loops, if anyone would have an interest in a similar map for the loops.

Please let me know what you think, feedback is always great.  

Fort Wilderness 600 Loop Map.pdf

Fort Wilderness 1200 Loop Map.pdf

Fort Wilderness 1300 Loop Map.pdf

5 minutes ago, halla said:

I think they are showing the sidewalk, but in a few areas are drainage ditches too.  I did not alter the maps, just put a top layer on with the information.   

Well that map you borrowed is messed up then.  As you probably know, there is water on the east side of the loop, which is what I thought the blue is supposed to represent.  There is a narrow walkway between 615 and 617 which leads to a footbridge across the canal. 

The sites on the west side of the loop all back up to Fort Wilderness Trail- the major road through the campground.

People using that map might want to know if their campsite is backing up to a canal or a road. This map doesn't do a good job of showing that.

There is no sidewalk, road or canal that passes through 631- I have no idea what they are trying to depict on the map.

TCD

Great job and something like this would be very helpful for m to see where each site is located in a loop as the videos on you tube and the app do not show that in the format you have created.  My loops of interest are 1700 and 1800.  If someone has maps of these 2 loops please let me know and I can use the Fort Fiend app to get sizes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2016 at 6:13 AM, weekender said:

Great job and something like this would be very helpful for m to see where each site is located in a loop as the videos on you tube and the app do not show that in the format you have created.  My loops of interest are 1700 and 1800.  If someone has maps of these 2 loops please let me know and I can use the Fort Fiend app to get sizes.

The Fiend app is being reworked right now to include the new loop.  If you have suggestions on improvements and additions, they are always welcome and Super Geek can try his hardest to accommodate them for you.  All you have to do is pm him or me.

5 hours ago, Travisma said:

But then again, how accurate would it be based on some of the other things we find or don't find on their web pages!

They would probably post the dimensions of a studio room on a Premium site.

The man makes a point!  

I'll stick with info put together by people who've actually been to and through the Fort (many times!) ;) 

On 7/12/2016 at 8:20 AM, Travisma said:

Isn't it odd that an un-official Disney group has to do all this work when Disney has all the info and could publish it very easily.

They would probably rather have people not know and not request sites.