We ate there last week. We had the El Diablo Burger. It was very good I didn't have to add anything to it or change anything on it. First burger I have ever eaten with out mustard. Also the fries and garlic ranch were also good.

15 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

We ate there last week. We had the El Diablo Burger. It was very good I didn't have to add anything to it or change anything on it. First burger I have ever eaten with out mustard. Also the fries and garlic ranch were also good.

Great to hear - thanks!  I think this will be on our list of new places to try next trip.

The TCD gang ate there yesterday!

Prices are high- but in the range of what some of the gourmet burger joints around us charge- such as Burger Fi and Burger 21.

The food and atmosphere were excellent.  The building is supposed to represent the farm house of some early settlers of Disney Springs.  It's beautiful, with a lot of cool details.

One large order of fries is enough for four guests to share.  When the cashier asked me about what dipping sauce I'd like, I asked her if we could try a couple since this was our first visit- she said we could have them all.  The girls liked the garlic ranch that Lone Star mentioned.  I liked the creamy horseradish, buffalo blue cheese, and chipotle mustard.  All were good!

We also shared a shake, which was delicious, but at $7 a pop, they're very overpriced.

I can't think of a better burger you can get on WDW property. And I'm pretty sure these are cheaper than those black hamburgers they're selling at DHS.

The TCD twins said there's a good burger at the Sci Fi Drive In at DHS, and that these are on the level with or better than that one.

TCD

5 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

When the cashier asked me about what dipping sauce I'd like, I asked her if we could try a couple since this was our first visit- she said we could have them all.  The girls liked the garlic ranch that Lone Star mentioned.  I liked the creamy horseradish, buffalo blue cheese, and chipotle mustard.  All were good!

...I can't think of a better burger you can get on WDW property.

Great to know, thanks TCD!  We may have to make a trip over just for fries.  :)

11 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

The TCD gang ate there yesterday!

Prices are high- but in the range of what some of the gourmet burger joints around us charge- such as Burger Fi and Burger 21.

The food and atmosphere were excellent.  The building is supposed to represent the farm house of some early settlers of Disney Springs.  It's beautiful, with a lot of cool details.

One large order of fries is enough for four guests to share.  When the cashier asked me about what dipping sauce I'd like, I asked her if we could try a couple since this was our first visit- she said we could have them all.  The girls liked the garlic ranch that Lone Star mentioned.  I liked the creamy horseradish, buffalo blue cheese, and chipotle mustard.  All were good!

We also shared a shake, which was delicious, but at $7 a pop, they're very overpriced.

I can't think of a better burger you can get on WDW property. And I'm pretty sure these are cheaper than those black hamburgers they're selling at DHS.

The TCD twins said there's a good burger at the Sci Fi Drive In at DHS, and that these are on the level with or better than that one.

TCD

I can't believe I got to a new place at Disney before you. Glad you liked it. It will most likely be our go to place at the Springs now.