Hey guys, looking for some wisdom from some experts. We are headed to the fort on Dec 31-Jan 10. I went online at my 180 days at 6am and proceeded to make my ADRs. When i did the Hoop dee doo it kept telling me there were no tables available. I even went 10 days into my reservation. I have been booking for a long time now and have never encountered any difficulties before. I have been checking everyday and its the same. I have called 5 times and each time I call it seems to be a different answer. Some answers include:

1) They haven't released it yet, even for the month of december.  

2)They are restructuring, doing something with the hoop dee doo

3) Its on the schedule so I don't know why it wouldn't let you book, I have never seen this before. 

Just wondering if anyone has encountered these same problems or has any answers or suggestions I could do. This is one of our fav stops when we hit up the fort. 

Thanks for all of your help. 

Rumor amongst the travel agents is the HDDR is going to be getting/ is getting new tables. Once that change out is complete they will be evaluating if the seating capacity has changed and will release reservations accordingly. Supposedly they will open up by end of July. No one has been able to book for these dates yet. 

Myself and other agents havent seen much if any availability for November-January. Possibly due to the table change out I mentioned above. Definitely keep trying and if I happen to notice the availability suddenly open up I will try my best to remember to come back and share here. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went today to re-check the week before Thanksgiving and suddenly availability was wide open! For cat 3, anyhow. I was checking all times, all days regularly for the past month or so and nothing was coming up.

I am in on 11/17 if anyone else is planning that date. Been a couple decades since I saw it...excited!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk