I use a Tire Systems Technology TM 507RV.  I like it because it has replaceable batteries.  I have had it for several years, have had to replace the batteries twice.  It monitors up to 18 wheels, tire pressures and temps with a high low setting for each parameter for each wheel.

At the time I bought mine, there was no option.  Today, I would probably opt for a flow thru sensor.  While mine do screw on, they require a special wrench to remove it.  The sensors are what is expensive in these things, making them highly pilferable.  I have a couple wrenches, one in the truck and one in the trailer.  I had a bad sensor once and the darn thing cost me around 80 bucks to replace.  Multiply that by 8 sensors and you can see why these systems are so costly.

We have the TireTracker TT-500 system. Works good and the sensors have replaceable batteries and the monitor has a rechargeable battery built in. Recharges with a USB cable (included). It came with 10 sensors and locks for the sensors. The monitor has a lifetime warranty. The sensors are not the pass through style. Really didn't matter to me.