More Fort Wilderness Propaganda from the Disney Parks Blog

so there is a Disney moms panel, where is the Disney dad's panel... thats my next plan of attack should they respond to my first comment....I am an unofficial Disney DAD!  TCD you could be our moderator/ leader... lets get Disney to give us dads some free trips and a place to share our experiences  

12 minutes ago, swimmarz said:

so there is a Disney moms panel, where is the Disney dad's panel... thats my next plan of attack should they respond to my first comment....I am an unofficial Disney DAD!  TCD you could be our moderator/ leader... lets get Disney to give us dads some free trips and a place to share our experiences  

They wouldn't have enough beer for the panel get togethers!

27 minutes ago, swimmarz said:

Allegedly, Dads are allowed to apply to be on the Moms Panel.

I want no part of it- it's amazing how inaccurate people who were selected by Disney can be.

They are worse than useless.

TCD

3 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Allegedly, Dads are allowed to apply to be on the Moms Panel.

I want no part of it- it's amazing how inaccurate people who were selected by Disney can be.

They are worse than useless.

TCD

I could just see a Dad on the Moms panel.

He would be like "Grab the family, get in the car and go to Disney.  Beer is good and we will see Star Wars fireworks every night !"  What more do you need?

Moms would be exploding whipping out their 200 page binder for packing, another 300 page binder for food planning, and an entire encyclopedia for planning out every minute from the time the house door closes until you drag your tired butts back home 2 weeks later.

It would be a very ugly scene...

34 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Just hypothetically speaking, if a Dad is on the Disney Moms Panel....what bathroom does he use?

I was kind of heading down that path too wondering if Dads being Moms could lead to gender dysphoria (I'll stop here before the thread ends up getting moved to the Debate forum).  

On 8/5/2016 at 4:12 PM, keith_h said:

I was kind of heading down that path too wondering if Dads being Moms could lead to gender dysphoria (I'll stop here before the thread ends up getting moved to the Debate forum).  

there's an answer and its correct, you use the one back at your camper

I could just see a Dad on the Moms panel.

He would be like "Grab the family, get in the car and go to Disney.  Beer is good and we will see Star Wars fireworks every night !"  What more do you need?

Moms would be exploding whipping out their 200 page binder for packing, another 300 page binder for food planning, and an entire encyclopedia for planning out every minute from the time the house door closes until you drag your tired butts back home 2 weeks later.

It would be a very ugly scene...

Of course Dad's response could be the standard. Ask Mom.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk