I am thinking about getting the gold annual pass instead of the silver just because of the photo pass included in it but I have a few questions about it that maybe someone here can help me with. 

Will the photo pass work every time I go to the parks the whole time my annual pass is active for the year? 

Will I get the ride photos on the rides that have them?

Will my friends and family I am linked with on my disney experience also be able to use my photo pass from my gold annual pass?  Will I be able to download their photos as well?

Does it work the same way the photo pass you would buy separately does or am I limited on hiw many photos I can have or do I have to pay to download photos? 

Thank you for all your help!

We have the platinum, but would think the photo pass would work the same.

It is good for the length of your pass. So everytime you go to the parks for the year it will work.

Yes you do get the ride photos as well as any videos or special things they have.

I doubt that anyone linked to your MDE account will be able to use your photo pass unless they have there own gold pass or you are with them and skan your MB. I'm not sure on this as its not something we have tried yet.

We haven't used it a lot but from my understanding it is unlimited photos and downloads for free and you can purchase prints.

Things may have changed since I used it last but not that I have heard of and I'll be using it tomorrow hopefully.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk