WDW removed handles on the refillable mugs. WHY?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you stopped to consider the possibility that the poor 23 year old WDW Purchasing Clerk who placed the last order for 250,000 refillable mugs accidentally forgot to check the "Handle" box on the o

They needed the extra plastic for alligator fence installation 

They should have never assumed that the hospital accounting intern knew the difference between oral and rectal thermometers!   

Posted Images

On 8/8/2016 at 0:54 PM, djsamuel said:

Yesterday, we were at Art of Animation and All Star Movies.  In both cases, we went to the food courts.  Every well stocked shelf of mugs I could see had ONLY mugs with handles.  There were no signs of mugs without handles at either resort, whether it was in the food court itself, or in the gift shops where they were also for sale.

Perhaps it is actually a mistake in ordering.  Time will tell I guess.

Now I have to retract this post.  We are now at the Fort and have a nephew and his family visiting and staying at the Art of Animation.  As of yesterday, all of the mugs on the shelves have no handles.  Some people are still using the handled mugs, so the total change must have been recent.