Got the word several months ago that some dear friends were going to Disney from the 14th to the 24th of October.  Soon 2 friends from California decided to join them, then 2 friends local to Orlando, then I agreed to join them...well it turned out to be 10 adults and 4 children! I knew I would have fun, but I also knew the frustration of doing what the group wanted to do would make me nuts.  Solution: take a solo trip from Sep 17th till Oct 5th and get my full Disney dosage before the big gathering.  So on the line to Jason.

Oct Trip was a total no go for the fort.  Had to settle for Pop Century.  Sep trip he got me the dates I needed in a full hook up, but not in the preferred loops I like to stay in.  No worries, I was sure I would still have a blast.  

This morning I get word from Jason that he snagged a Preferred site for my Oct trip!  He handled all the details of swapping out the Pop Century for the Fort.  10 minutes later I get an email from him with my new reservation for the Sep trip as well: he got me a Preferred site for both dates!

No way I could have pulled this off by myself - it was Jason's total commitment to checking availability continuously that snagged me the preferred sites for both trips.  Jason, thank you so much!!!