Kennys Tee Time Rental

3 hours ago, ftwildernessguy said:

I have installed a 3D printer in the 3000 loop for the sole purpose of reproducing the cinnamon rolls.  I do, however, need an original in order for the project to work.    I believe if I plug it in backwards, it will also make annoying posters disappear.

My friends that are leading the cloning project....let's just call them Vladimir and Mahmoud.....have kindly offered you one of the first cinnamon rolls once the gooeyness had been perfected.  They only require $400 million in unmarked bills be left at the end of the STOLport runway.  

32 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

My friends that are leading the cloning project....let's just call them Vladimir and Mahmoud.....have kindly offered you one of the first cinnamon rolls once the gooeyness had been perfected.  They only require $400 million in unmarked bills be left at the end of the STOLport runway.  

Can we deliver them to Hillary? 

Remarkable,

I had a long reply but then decided you people are so blind.... You deserve what you get the next time your rental fails you. I certainly have no need to be out here wasting my time over a POS rental from this untrustworthy company that isn't even listed with the BBB... And for this forum. What a waste.....I'm sure one of you will get shafted eventually by this guy.... I can only imagine that this is one of the reasons why Disney won't allow him to drop off his faulty wares on property..

I won't be back, so you can all feel good about your comments and feeling like you defended a friend.. See how much that will save you next time you rent..

I have avoided posting on this thread because I have no personal experience renting from Kenny or any other vendor.

I can understand how you would be upset as would I with not getting what you paid for. The problem I have and I think others here might have is that the only reason you registered and became a contributing member of this forum was to post a rather harsh review of a vendor, and made threats in the process. Yes we all have our complaints, rant, gripes, whatever you want to call them and we post about them on here, but we also add content that is not negative. If you had approached it in a less hostile way I think it would have given more validity to what you had to say. At this point if I was to read your posts as someone wanting to rent a golfcart I would take what you said with a grain of salt.

Fort Fiends is a community of people who love Fort Wilderness with a wealth of knowledge on all things Disney. I think it's a testament in its self that opinions are valued that your posts are still even up and have not been removed. I lurked a long time before taking the plunge and joining, I have been lucky enough to meet some of the fiends and some I haven't but feel like I know. I feel like I learn something new everyday on here and know if I have a problem or complaint I can come here and vent. Maybe someone has a solution or will agree with me, or tell me I wrong and make me see how and that is why I joined. The since of camaraderie here is something I feel like you are missing or miss understanding by making comments like "you people are so blind" and "feeling like you defended a friend".

As for the defending a friend I only see people saying they have had good experiences or issues they've had and offering suggestions that may help you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk