It's Hot, Hot, HOT!

Have photos for my post ready, but Photobucket is totally uncooperative.  Will have to post them later.

Today we went to EPCOT for the sole purpose of using our FP+ for Frozen.  It was down most of the afternoon.  The fifth time I checked, it was open again.  David was so tired that he sat in the car while I rode it.  The standby line was 120 minutes.  There's no way I'd stand in that line.  Yes, it was cute.  Yes, I'm glad I saw it.  Will I do it again?  Probably not.

Will post an update when PB decides to cooperate.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This tiger was asleep on its back and suddenly woke up and looked directly at me!

I've been coming by both of your sites but haven't been able to catch either of you at home.  Maybe one day soon!

Storm last night was a big one, but my trusty old Coleman Bayside Pop-up handled it with style...I just love the sound of rain on the canvas! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tuesday, 9/20:

When we arrived at Frozen to use our FP+, it was down.  So we went on around WS and tasted at F&WF.  Our first stop was Poland for the Gobalki:

DSC_3012%20copy_zpsy5kioi6k.jpg

I thought it was a little bland.  David thought it needed salt and pepper.  It was just okay.

Next up was the Beef Bourgignon at France.

DSC_3016%20copy_zpsvzxrjgil.jpg

It was good, as always.

Our last selection was the Artist Palette at the Wine & Dine Studio:

DSC_3032%20copy_zpsaghde4xo.jpg

It was great.  We both enjoyed it.

Finally on the fifth try Frozen was back up.

DSC_3052%20copy_zpslef6mnqb.jpg

DSC_3054%20copy_zpsz0pd5okz.jpg

DSC_3057%20copy_zpsvd5tbyyk.jpg

DSC_3066%20copy_zpsvraawg7l.jpg

DSC_3072%20copy_zps8skbeify.jpg

DSC_3078%20copy_zpshgvmyv8r.jpg

DSC_3082%20copy_zpswqmwa24j.jpg

DSC_3086%20copy_zpsdo03tn5y.jpg

We drove back to the Fort and went looping again.  After the rain of the past two days, many loops are flooded.  This is in the 700 loop:

DSC_3096%20copy_zpsoy75wfvt.jpg

This was our third trip to F&WF, so we collected our Passholder glasses.

DSC_3102%20copy_zpsazhotz8g.jpg

And the bottom of the glass:

DSC_3103_zpsysdgjkvm.jpg

I was out of town for a couple of days, and I just caught up on your trip report, Gwen.

Your indoor photos are amazing!  Seriously, that is some wonderful photography considering you were in a moving boat in very low light.

I'm jealous that you already have your passholder glass, and I haven't even made it to one Food and Wine visit yet!

TCD

5 hours ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

Love the way the sun is shining on them.

Me too.  That's why I took it.

3 hours ago, Travisma said:

Are they beer sized, or more a couple of shots on the rocks size?

I don't have anything to measure them with, but I'm guessing they are about 5" tall and 3 or 3.5" wide.  Very thick, heavy bottom. 

3 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Your indoor photos are amazing!  Seriously, that is some wonderful photography considering you were in a moving boat in very low light.

I'm jealous that you already have your passholder glass, and I haven't even made it to one Food and Wine visit yet!

Thank you, TCD!  But I did have to do some exposure compensation in Lightroom.

And I'm jealous that you live so close and can visit so often!

Photobucket is impossible tonight, so only one picture.  And that's because I posted it on FB

NaCole arrived this morning, and she is right across the street from us!  Ya'ay!  David helped her out with a few things.  He had designated today as his driving day.  So he got in the car and ended up driving to Melbourne.  Then when he got there he turned around and came back.  Didn't even get out of the car until he got back and went to Walmart.

Meanwhile I had a great time at Disney Springs.  It's been a few years since we've been there, and I was blown away by the changes.  I took lots of pictures, but since TCD has posted such great pictures I won't bore you with mine.

This afternoon we dogsat Simon for awhile.  He's a sweetheart.

14358725_10210914683528982_4492007601957338658_n.jpg?oh=e9e6f9a265004b839b8a18861057002f&oe=58690B80

Then we went looping with NaCole, Simon, and the kids.  When we got back, Mikeypro came over to visit.  It was great to meet him.

We have no FP+s for the next several days and will be winging it.

1 hour ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

Photobucket is impossible tonight, so no pictures.

NaCole arrived this morning, and she is right across the street from us!  Ya'ay!  David helped her out with a few things.  He had designated today as his driving day.  So he got in the car and ended up driving to Melbourne.  Then when he got there he turned around and came back.  Didn't even get out of the car until he got back and went to Walmart.

Meanwhile I had a great time at Disney Springs.  It's been a few years since we've been there, and I was blown away by the changes.  I took lots of pictures, but since TCD has posted such great pictures I won't bore you with mine.

This afternoon we dogsat Simon for awhile.  He's a sweetheart.

Then we went looping with NaCole, Simon, and the kids.  When we got back, Mikeypro came over to visit.  It was great to meet him.

We have no FP+s for the next several days and will be winging it.

Thanks again for the help this morning (big thanks to Mike too?).  Love that we're next to you...hopefully the kids aren't too much.  They had so much fun looping with y'all tonight (we all enjoyed that!?).  Thanks for watching Simon...no doubt he preferred that over his crate.  Crazy, neurotic one that he is ☺️

23 hours ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

This was our third trip to F&WF, so we collected our Passholder glasses.

DSC_3102%20copy_zpsazhotz8g.jpg

And the bottom of the glass:

DSC_3103_zpsysdgjkvm.jpg

How do I get one of these??

21 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

3x in the same year?  We were there last year I think...it always seems to at Epcot when we are there, Haha ?  This AP started 10/28/15.

I don't think that will fly.  There was a different passholder gift last year.

It's three visits to Epcot on three different days for this year's Food and Wine Festival, and only one glass per passholder.  Last year, you had to stand in line to get a stamp proving each visit.  This year, they are keeping track of your Magicband.  A visit could be scanning your band, walking in, and heading straight for the exit.

TCD

6 minutes ago, Mikeypro said:

For those of us without a generator, it is miserable right now...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have a generator, but we have to go out in the dark to unplug our power cord in order to run it.  May have to do it soon.  It's getting stuffy in here!