Rivers of light coming soon??

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh brother....those look like the same obnoxious Moms that I always wanted to punch in the nose while waiting for my kid at gymnastics.  Gabbing on their phones, feeding the younger kid some sort of c

Hey everyone..... check in on the 9th on the blog. Trust me... anyone there on the 10th-17th... might get a surprise and delight ? you will see a major announcement. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tap

Update: Tomorrow the Disney blog will be posted about ROL around 10 am. In the morning there will be dining packages available. They will have some great surprise days for DVC members and

2 hours ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

Dining packages are open if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed they are: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/animal-kingdom/rivers-of-light-dining-package/

But only for next weekend, Friday through Sunday.  After that, it's only 4 days a week: Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday up until April 9th, then it's daily (except May 24th).

This all came on quite suddenly.  CM's just heard about it.

TCD

34 minutes ago, Beckers said:

Good job TCD!! Looking forward to your review. I'm hoping they only did a preview and were holding back on the rest of the show until officially opened. 

I got to see it back in November, and from what I've heard, they have cut a bit from the show since then.

I don't think they'll be adding anything at this time.

They're just going with what they have.

10 minutes ago, shoreline99 said:

Bummer. We leave on Friday so we'll just miss it.

Friday tomorrow, or Friday next week?

I'm hearing there will be performances this weekend.  Maybe a soft opening?

TCD

I think there's a good chance that there will be AP and DVC previews in the next week, and maybe some performances open to everyone.

TCD

They will not have cue lines however they will be handing out 2000 wrist bands to AP, DVC, and some regular guests.

TCD - contact me for a moment. I have a question for you.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Just got a secret tip.

There will be a performance of Rivers of Light tomorrow night (Friday, February 10th) at 7:15 pm.

Open to all (until the theater is full).

Don't tell anyone.

TCD

Nice!!  If anyone who doesn't read this here goes, let us know.  B)