At Christmas we checked in before my parents. My Mom called me and asked where we were and I told her the 3000 loop. My Mom told the front desk that is where she wanted to be because it was a premium super loop. The front desk said she would check on it came back and said that there was no availability in 3000 but that she had not heard of a super loop before.

Bobby has declared that all reservations for the 3000 loop must go through me.

At Christmas we checked in before my parents. My Mom called me and asked where we were and I told her the 3000 loop. My Mom told the front desk that is where she wanted to be because it was a premium super loop. The front desk said she would check on it came back and said that there was no availability in 3000 but that she had not heard of a super loop before.

;)

Bobby has declared that all reservations for the 3000 loop must go through me.

Do we send you the deposit check? or do you require full payment? :dance:

Cash only.  I don't trust anyone since that nice lawyer from Nigeria contacted me about my long lost uncle's untimely demise in a traffic accident, leaving me, his only heir, his entire fortune.  I am still waiting for that deposit to go through.  And where all the money went that was in my account, I'll never know.