I stopped by Lowe's today and noticed they were setting up the Christmas decorations. Here's what caught my eye:

76d6efb09187c3074582ab0fda13f372.jpg

65d64791e8427cad28153f67454745ab.jpg

Guess Disney saw all of the homemade lamps around the Fort and thought they might be able to make some money. The sign by all of the Disney related items said exclusively at Lowes.

This could be a good alternative if you wanted a Mickey lamp but didn't have the time to make your own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, dieseldave said:

I stopped by Lowe's today and noticed they were setting up the Christmas decorations. Here's what caught my eye:

76d6efb09187c3074582ab0fda13f372.jpg

I'll be right back . . .

That Mickey lamp looks pretty nice.

If you haven't done so already, check out that website that is show in your photos: http://www.bringthemagichome.com/

TCD

1 minute ago, Travisma said:

It's about 4 foot tall.

we bought the spotlight with the revolving Mickey heads, showed up good in a dark room.

Someone posted they were returning the fireworks projector, they said it only projected about 4 to 5 feet.

The box says 5 feet.

That stinks about the projector.  These projectors seem like they're going to be the "it" thing this year.  I think there's a wide range of their effectiveness.

TCD

6 minutes ago, Travisma said:

The same person that was returning the fireworks projector was thrilled with the color changing Mickey head strings of lights.  They were going to purchase another set when they returned the fireworks.

Good to know.  Those do look pretty cool.  They would look nice on my camper's awning.

TCD

Good to know.  Those do look pretty cool.  They would look nice on my camper's awning.

TCD

I had to go back to get some more parts for the project I'm working on and they had the display finished. The display has everything in stock that's shown on the website above.

My awning will now have Mickey head lights. [emoji3]

Check the box carefully.  Some are regular and some are color changing.  I don't think the print was that big.

The color changing ones are also $10 more than the regular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Beckers said:

I think Walmart is almost %100 set up by me. The kids wanted to see Halloween decorations and they either didn't have much to start with or their selection is already really small.

The home centers around us seemed to have much more decorations for Halloween this year than Walmart. I haven't been to our Walmart for about a week so don't know if they have Christmas stuff out yet but they had  Halloween stuff up before Labor Day. At the rate it's going we will need to shift the holidays to align with the shopping season. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even have my Halloween decorations out of the attic yet. Maybe I'll skip doing the house this year and just do our campsite Halloween weekend.

It seems every year I have a cold in early-mid Oct. when I want to put them up, and then it pours rain for 3 days after Halloween when I want to take them down.