Or, what if they did something similar to BOG with a bit of a twist... B'fast buffet like it is now, change over to counter service for lunch with items that could be made to order, and back to a dinner buffet in the evening...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had breakfast at Trails End this morning. The brunch is now all week and the Ala carte lunch is now discontinued. The fresh cut meat will only be weekends. They had chicken and meatloaf as well a

I liked the lunch menu so I am sad to see that go.

I'm actually glad. This will extend our time to get breakfast at Trails End :) We are NOT early risers and sometimes getting there before they swapped over was a challenge....

Or, what if they did something similar to BOG with a bit of a twist... B'fast buffet like it is now, change over to counter service for lunch with items that could be made to order, and back to a dinner buffet in the evening...

That's kind of how it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A quick note if anybody is having difficulty making Trails End reservations using the MDE app (and possibly the web site). Friends of mine were telling me how Trails End is booked for breakfast on weekends and they can't get reservations.  I thought that didn't make sense, and opened the app and checked for breakfast reservations on a Saturday in early December.  Sure enough, Trails End did not show up as available at the Fort. Then, rather then selecting breakfast, I selected the time (which is what I normally do) and Trails End showed as wide open. So, since the weekends are still brunch, selecting breakfast instead of a time will not match with Trails End, so it will appear as though it is booked. Selecting breakfast works fine for a weekday. So, if you are in the habit of selecting a meal vice a time, you may have an issue. I wonder how many reservations they are missing because of this.

15 minutes ago, djsamuel said:

A quick note if anybody is having difficulty making Trails End reservations using the MDE app (and possibly the web site). Friends of mine were telling me how Trails End is booked for breakfast on weekends and they can't get reservations.  I thought that didn't make sense, and opened the app and checked for breakfast reservations on a Saturday in early December.  Sure enough, Trails End did not show up as available at the Fort. Then, rather then selecting breakfast, I selected the time (which is what I normally do) and Trails End showed as wide open. So, since the weekends are still brunch, selecting breakfast instead of a time will not match with Trails End, so it will appear as though it is booked. Selecting breakfast works fine for a weekday. So, if you are in the habit of selecting a meal vice a time, you may have an issue. I wonder how many reservations they are missing because of this.

Amazing.

But good news for anyone who wants a weekend ADR and knows this tip!

I just checked, and it will allow a reservation as late as noon on weekdays and 2 pm on weekends, so the website has finally been updated.  But, the lunch menu is still posted.  That suggests to me that lunch may come back at some point.

TCD