I redid all the incandescents in our trailer a couple years ago except for the lights over the bed, only because I liked the regular bulbs there.  I have a voltmeter in one of the outlets and the savings in electric use was amazing.  I suppose that only really matters if you boondock, which I sometimes do.

I replaced most of the automotive type bulbs in my RV's interior lights several years ago with LED bulbs that I bought from superbrightleds.com.  They are brighter and cooler than the incandescent bulbs and consume about 1/10th of the electricity. 

It I got mine from Amazon also. The ones I opted for look like a pancake. They come in two different brightnesses and different color temperatures. The two I opted for are Warm White. You can find them here:

https://amzn.com/B00EDFM5QU

https://amzn.com/B00EDFM3B2

These have been working very well for me...no complaints.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had tried LED bulbs in my original fixtures, and only had limited success. I have actually replaced all the fixtures themselves and they are all LED. Love them!

I have the "stuff" to add some LED to my tail lights, but haven't got enough "round tuits". Also have replacement side marker lights, but once again, no "round tuits" at the moment.

my pop up came with LED's on the inside
I added an LED strip under the awning that does the job nicely for the pop up, its not "stupid bright" like some of the LED strips that run the full length of the awning but it does put out at 350 Lumens and its angled down towards the ground, where you'd want the light

Outdoor LED strip

I have not done any brake/ turn/ marker lights, I have read that if you do those you may get "Hyper Flash" and that can be corrected using a load resistor, so while the light is bright, the efficiency part is gone due to the load resistors

Personally on my vehicles I have used leds from http://superbrightleds.com. and have not had an issue with them, I am looking to do some to the F150 for headlight/ fog lights and I am keeping an eye on diode dynamics as they are built and designed in the USA

Just now, swimmarz said:

my pop up came with LED's on the inside
I added an LED strip under the awning that does the job nicely for the pop up, its not "stupid bright" like some of the LED strips that run the full length of the awning but it does put out at 350 Lumens and its angled down towards the ground, where you'd want the light

I saw a posting on a PUP site where the owner mounted on both sides of his PUP those rectangle off road light bars you see mounted on Jeep windshield frames.

The pictures showed the area lit up like a stadium.

yea those are most likely a copy of Rigid industries LED lights, they are expensive and super bright!
if money is no object check these out.... 

they make a kit where i can replace my fog lights on the F150 with 2 pairs of their LED lights
it will use less power and put out 10X the light
only draw back is the cost at $650+ for the set up