Disney Cruise Line releases schedule for early half of 2018

disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/10/disney-cruise-line-unveils-ports-and-itineraries-for-early-2018/

DSC00869_zpsbarer7ro.jpg

Today we unveiled where our ships will be sailing for the first part of 2018, which includes homeports on both coasts. Favorite tropical itineraries in the Bahamas and the Caribbean depart from Florida and Puerto Rico, and a variety of Baja and Mexican Riviera sailings depart from California.

For the first time, we’ll be visiting Bonaire, a popular Caribbean destination located just north of the South American coast. The Dutch Caribbean island is favored for arid climate and sunny weather, and its beautiful waters and reef-lined coast lure water-sport enthusiasts for scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurfing and kiteboarding.

Here’s a closer look at the lineup from January through May …

San Juan to Southern Caribbean, including Bonaire

From San Juan, Puerto Rico, the Disney Wonder sets sail on three seven-night cruises to the Southern Caribbean. Departing Jan. 14, 21 and 28, each voyage offers a unique itinerary with four destinations and two days at sea. This limited-time engagement includes a combination of calls on Bonaire, Curacao, Aruba, St. Lucia, Martinique, Antigua and St. Kitts.

San Diego

Our return to San Diego in April and May includes seven Disney Wonder cruises to Baja and the Mexican Riviera, where you can enjoy world-famous beaches and snorkeling. Five-night sailings visit Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico, while two- and three-night cruises call on Ensenada. Friday departures for the two-night cruises offer the ultimate weekend getaway from San Diego.

Port Canaveral

With three ships in port and cruise lengths spanning three, four and seven nights, you have a full menu of options from Port Canaveral, Florida. Plus, every sailing includes a day at Castaway Cay. The Disney Fantasy continues to sail seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean voyages, while the Disney Dream embarks on three- and four-night cruises to Nassau and Castaway Cay. From Feb. 8 through April 8, the Disney Wonder will alternate similar three-, four- and seven-night itineraries.

Miami

To kick off 2018, the Disney Magic continues sailing from Miami with four- and five-night voyages to the Bahamas, plus five-night Western Caribbean cruises. You’ll also visit Castaway Cay during every one of these sailings. Other Bahamian ports of call include Nassau and Key West, while a stop in Grand Cayman or Cozumel headlines the Western Caribbean itineraries.

Bookings open to the public on Oct. 27, 2016. More details on 2018 itineraries can be found here.

Contact me for a Free No Obligation Quote at [email protected]

5 minutes ago, rm0530 said:

Thanks, I've been waiting for this. We had to cancel a September trip because Zika/pregnancy. Have you seen a pdf yet that shows the dates offered for each? I know I've seen one in the past but that may be released after opening to public.

I haven't yet. 

2 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/10/disney-cruise-line-unveils-ports-and-itineraries-for-early-2018/

Miami

To kick off 2018, the Disney Magic continues sailing from Miami with four- and five-night voyages to the Bahamas, plus five-night Western Caribbean cruises. You’ll also visit Castaway Cay during every one of these sailings. Other Bahamian ports of call include Nassau and Key West, while a stop in Grand Cayman or Cozumel headlines the Western Caribbean itineraries.

I see this is on all the DCL descriptions of these cruises, and I know it sounds more exotic to say it, but I don't think of Key West as being in the Bahamas.