Fort Wilderness Halloween Golf Cart Parade 2016

River Country won for fort themed, dragon with Ursula was overall, I think the spider for most Halloween and the TVs of Micky and Disney through the years was for Disney themed. I did not see the TV cart in her pictures. It was awesome and took her over a year. It was all hand painted. 

I was the mayor driving the Nightmare cart ?

Guess I can't argue with the results.  But there were a lot of great carts this year.  Loved the Gostbusters cart with the guy walking along.  The 2 carts a Jeep and small travel trailer were very well done.  Several others looked like the people had done a lot of work.  This was the best cart parade I can remember. 

The top ten carts that I know of were the ones that won, a day of the dead with skeletons on top, the finding Nemo with the purple pool noodles, ours which was nightmare before Christmas Mayors hearse, The pac-man, I think the candy bandits the rv and Jeep and that's all my brain will think if right now ?