Nearly time for my trip! Getting so super excited!

Today I bought the bug net for my ENO hammock and a vornado flippi air circulator for my tent. Looks like upper 70s for my visit. I think I have everything I need now. I do not plan to cook at my site but I might have a few snacks and breakfast items. I was going to put them into a bear deterring heavy duty odor locking ziploc. I hope that is sufficient to keep out small critters - I won't have a car or a box for food.

I got a postcard from DVC offering me 50 bucks for taking a tour, so I signed up. That'll pay for about half of my brunch at the California Grill, and I am one of the weirdos who enjoys touring the DVC models. :)

Looked at the schedule and it seems I have planned my campfire night for "The Tigger Movie" ...ah, well! I will still have fun. :)

I used Touring Plans' room request service and they will fax in my room request 5 days before check-in, so hoping for 1500.

I'll take a photo when I pack my second bag...would love to meet up with anyone visiting when I am! Thanks also for any last minute advice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope you all can look at my bag and let me know if I am forgetting something important? Is my extension cord long enough to reach my tent from the site's electric box?

I have nearly everything I need in my second bag. It weighs 42 pounds, yay! My hammock, mini electric kettle, and fan will probably all go in my first bag with my clothes.

c068cf3deeed3dc1b4f2db83e680ef70.jpg

In bag: tent, mallet, stakes, footprint, hand broom, small doormat, tarp, electric cord, paracord, marshmallow toasting fork, pillows, quilt, sleeping pad, pad repair kit, pad sheet, pad inflator sack, Mantis chair, cooler, and bear box. In the bear box I have: s'mores fixings, instant oatmeal, paper bowls, coffee, tea, and a stainless mug.

c89570f16577f69d651ee8186bc155ae.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks! On the list. I have a quick dry camp towel and I thought I might get a beach towel when I am there for use at the pool. About how much are Disney beach towels? Is there perhaps a purchase with purchase towel right now?

I also found a laminated tri-fold "Birds of Florida" guide in the Little Free Library down the street. Might bring the binoculars!

ps itty bitty Vornado fan arrived - think it will be just right for a tent - as did my hammock mosquito shelter!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk