Singing Hills Campground - Mammoth Cave KY

This was a nice little campground.  The sites were mostly pull through, but them seemed really close together.  They did have a small pond and swing set to keep kids entertained.  The host was a really nice guy with lots of info to share.  All and all, not a bad place to stay of you're in the area.

20161106_090214.jpg

20161106_090218.jpg

20161106_091505.jpg

There is another campground, called Cave Country RV Campground, on that same exit.  It's closer to interstate, all pull through, and very level.  If I was just looking for a place to pull in for the night in this area, that's where I would go.  The only draw back to cave country is the lack of playground, pool, swing set, etc.  There is just not much there as far as entertainment goes.

• 5 years later...

I know this is a old post but, we just stayed at cave country. It now has a pool and in the office they have a pool table. 

We loved it here sites are level pull thru. Restrooms super clean restrooms.

We did a a drive thru of singing hills I did not see any swings we thought the place needed some work. If you need a place for the night it would do.

For longer stays go to cave country.