ISO: Davy Crockett's drink recipe

Hi, fellow Ft. Fiends & Disney fans!  I was in the World last week and had a delicious adult beverage at Davy Crockett's.  I got the recipe from the bartender, but alas, I lost it somewhere between there and my real-life home.  If anyone could get it and pass it back to me, I would be eternally grateful!!  It was called Pumpkin Moon Pie (or something like that) and was listed only on the seasonal specialty drink menu that I saw at the bar.  It was so yummy, I wanted to lick the glass!  :-D  Have a wonderful weekend, all!

I have never heard of this, but I do have a tasty fall adult beverage for you.

1 tsp pumpkin butter

8 ounces Apple cider

double shot maple infused Jim Beam

mix it all together.  Can be served hot or over ice.  The hard part is finding the pumpkin butter.  I located some at a farm stand locally.  It is one of our favorite fall drinks.

Oooh, that does sound tasty!  Especially since the weather is turning cooler, I can imagine it would be good right about now.  There are a couple of local businesses that sell the kinds of things that might include pumpkin butter, I'll have to check & see.  Just FYI, try Cracker Barrel if you have one near you.  They sell stuff like that in their store, usually.

• 2 years later...