New 4 Park Magic ticket offer for a limited time

DISCOVER ENDLESS MAGIC AT ALL FOUR WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT THEME PARKS WITH A NEW SPECIAL TICKET

With so many new attractions and experiences to discover at each of the Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Parks, now is the perfect time for you to start planning your stay – and we have a new special ticket offer to experience the distinctive magic in each Walt Disney World Theme Park.

The new 4 Park Magic Ticket is only $70 per day for a limited time and gives you one admission to each of the four theme parks on four separate days starting tomorrow, Nov. 15, 2016-May 26, 2017.

The 4 Park Magic Ticket is valid for a total of four admissions to the Walt Disney World Theme Parks and can be used to enter each Theme Park only once. Tickets are valid for one day of admission to Magic Kingdom® Park, one day of admission to Epcot®, one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios® on four separate days and may not be used to enter the same Park more than once.

This special ticket is the perfect way for you staying nearby at Walt Disney World Resort area hotels to experience all of this magic and more at each of the theme parks, but it won’t be available for long. You can purchase the 4 Park Magic Ticket Nov. 15, 2016-March 5, 2017*. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use or by May 26, 2017, and the following block-out dates apply: Dec. 17, 2016 through Jan. 2, 2017 and April 10-21, 2017. 

Room and ticket packages are also available. For example, you can book a 4-night room and 4 Park Magic Ticket package at select Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotels starting at $1,675 for a family of four for arrivals most nights Jan. 3–April 5, 2017 and April 22–May 22, 2017. You or your Travel Agent must call in to book this package. 

* Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use or by 5/26/17. The following block-out dates apply: 12/17/16–1/2/17 and 4/10–4/21/17. Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.

Feel free to contact me for a free no obligation quote at [email protected]

1 minute ago, Beckers said:

So $280 vs $325 for an adult and $280 vs $305 for a child (before taxes). Not a bad deal. 

No it's not. But you can only go to each park once with it. So no 2 days at MK and then 1 and 1 elsewhere. Each ticket a different park. 

Jason,  where is states: "and may not be used to enter the same Park more than once", does that mean that I have to physically stay within that same park for as long as I want, and if I decide to leave to go back to my hotel or campsite for a swim or nap, that I can't come back to that same park later on in the day?

17 minutes ago, Duane said:

Jason,  where is states: "and may not be used to enter the same Park more than once", does that mean that I have to physically stay within that same park for as long as I want, and if I decide to leave to go back to my hotel or campsite for a swim or nap, that I can't come back to that same park later on in the day?

That is a question many have been asking among the travel agents. There was no answer to that yesterday but i am going to try and get one today now that it is live. I will report back later today. 

3 minutes ago, Duane said:

As much as I hate to say it, but I could see Disney imposing and enforcing this "minor" detail to make up for the cheap(er) price...

That would be a major "gotcha."  The wording quoted above appears to say just that, but I am going to go with it being an error in the verbiage rather than an actual new limitation.  I'm interested to see what Jason hears about this.

TCD

3 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Personally I think it is was meant to be verbiage saying you cant use them to park hop with these but really this things was worded badly so I cant be sure. 

That's what I think too.  As far as I know, there has never been a restriction prohibiting leaving and coming back to the same park on the same day.  It would be a huge change for them to slip into a deal like this.

TCD

I'd be shocked if they didn't let you return to the same park later in the day.  Every two bit amusement park in history has allowed that...whether they simply stamp your hand or use electronic means to track it.  I can't imagine Disney would change that.  That would be a major turnoff, especially to families with young kids who simply don't have the stamina to stay in a park all day without a break.  Also, imagine someone with medical needs who needs to return to their car or resort for medication, or privacy to handle an issue.  No way they'd say "sorry, you're done for the day".  

I think it means that you have one day per park. You can't go to MK for two of those four days, go to Epcot, and go to AK, and skip Studios. 

One day MK, one day Epcot, one day Studios, one day Animal Kingdom. It appears they are emphasizing that in several places, so folks don't have the expectation they can use it like a normal ticket, where it doesn't matter which park you enter.

It also can't be a two-day park hopper (which is pretty standard).

11 minutes ago, Beckers said:

I wonder if this is an attempt to spread the crowds out too and more or less force people to go to parks that they normally would not choose based on the current situation of stuff closed like HS.

No question.  If they didn't restrict the Magic Kingdom, that's surely where most guests would use more than one admission day.  Plus, they charge day guests more for admission to that park, so no way they would want these discounted tickets to be used for more than one day there.  This deal drives guests into the parks where attendance is down, especially DHS.

TCD

9 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

I wonder if they would allow you to add more days after you arrived?  We've often bought a 4 or 5 day ticket and then add a park day after our 2nd or 3rd park day.  

Then you would only get what you paid for the ticket, as credit, so then you would lose any discount you had.

My email this morning finally had some clarification. 

These can not be upgraded. You can leave and re-enter the same park in one day. As I stated before the wording just meant each day has to be a different park. So they can't be used for 2 MK days. 

I am am still waking up but I think that covers it. If I missed a question let me know and I will try to answer. 

2 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Then you would only get what you paid for the ticket, as credit, so then you would lose any discount you had.

Agree.  But it would still be cheaper than paying for a single day pass. 

But jason just posted that the rockets are not upgradable. 

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

My email this morning finally had some clarification. 

These can not be upgraded. You can leave and re-enter the same park in one day. As I stated before the wording just meant each day has to be a different park. So they can't be used for 2 MK days. 

I am am still waking up but I think that covers it. If I missed a question let me know and I will try to answer. 

Thanks for posting the clarification.

You're the man.

TCD