American Holiday Table Opens in EPCOT: a wdwnt.com review

I normally don't post reviews from other websites, mainly because I rely on our own people to do such things and we are pretty darn good at it.  However, this one was just too tasty looking to pass up.  (keep in mind I am still full from Thursday, but it still looks oh-so-good and worth-the-money) So, here is the review from wdwnt.com and the pictures.  The main thing that got me was HOW MUCH FOOD you get for the money.  Usually at the kiosk places in Epcot, you don't get a whole lot, IMHO.  However, holy hanna, this looks like a meal and then some.  Look for yourself.  I have put one picture on here and the rest is with the article.  Enjoy!

Thanks to wdwnt.com for the review and the article.  

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2016/11/review-american-holiday-table-opens-epcot-holidays-around-world/

IMG_8227-e1480098242180-900x1200.jpg

IMG_8242-1200x900.jpg

Both photos above credit: wdwnt.com

I have a quick head's up for anyone hoping to visit the booths late at night- they close earlier than the park!

We went this past Saturday night.  A busy Thanksgiving weekend, with a park close and Illuminations set for 9:30.  I managed to snag some Soarin' FP's.  We arrived around 8 pm.  The plan was to ride Soarin', head over to the new booth between France and Morocco, and get the cheese fondue, and then find a place to watch Illuminations.  A solid plan.

It was almost 8:30 when we were done with Soarin', which gave us an hour for the fondue and a couple of drinks.  Perfect.

As we headed back to the World Showcase, we noticed that they had the registers closed at the food booth that is the Puerto Rico/Caribbean booth for the Food and Wine Festival.  We figured maybe they had run out of food or something and decided to close early.  No big deal.  We pressed on to France, and found the Alpine Booth with the registers closed and the CM's cleaning up.  At 8:35!  An hour before the park closed. On a busy Saturday night. FAIL!

TCD