Question About Bus Routes and loops with Christmas decorations

We are at Wilderness Lodge and are planning on going to the Fort tomorrow.  We will be taking the bus and I guess it drops off at the settlement.  What bus route do we take to go to the Outpost so we can get the cart we've reserved?  What are the best loops to see Christmas decorations?  Thanks for your help. Can't wait to get our first TT next month and start camping at the Fort. 

Before going over to the Fort, call ahead to see if your cart is ready.  Sometimes they are ready in the late morning and sometimes not until 1:00 pm.  If not ready until later, consider going over early and have a nice breakfast at the Trail's End and/or check out the barn, horses, and other animals at TCD ranch area.  Have fun.

We had a great time. The wife and daughter really enjoyed all of the decorations. The web doesn't do any of the sites justice. I think in loop 1600, the last two sites on the right where you could walk around one and the last site before you left that loop, were just awesome. I overheard the lady putting up the lights telling someone from the Fort (I believe) she still had 2,000 lights to put up. Wow!!  Can't wait to start camping at the Fort. Oh, and by the way, Trails End was just delicious. Thanks for all of the tips. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

Scott, Sherry and Schylur. 

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 9:53 AM, PghBob said:

Before going over to the Fort, call ahead to see if your cart is ready.  Sometimes they are ready in the late morning and sometimes not until 1:00 pm.  If not ready until later, consider going over early and have a nice breakfast at the Trail's End and/or check out the barn, horses, and other animals at TCD ranch area.  Have fun.

Good advice about the golf carts, sometimes the golf cart pick up experience can be less than magical.