Anyone enjoy booze in the MK restaurants yet?

46 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I imagine that the on-line menus will be updated to show the alcoholic beverages offered.  And, no doubt, the bloggers will swarm the places tomorrow.

TCD

True enough. I was more curious to see if they offered actual drinks there vs. just beer and wine. I can see some overlap there with both Trader Sam's and the Hangar Bar.

5 minutes ago, shoreline99 said:

True enough. I was more curious to see if they offered actual drinks there vs. just beer and wine. I can see some overlap there with both Trader Sam's and the Hangar Bar.

Everything that I have read online is that it will only be beer and wine.

But, I have heard rumors that there will be hard liquor coming after the first of the year.

TCD

TCD was right, the new menus were up today.

For those that are interested:

--

Cinderella's Royal Table

Enchantée by Nicolas Feuillatte Brut, Chouilly - Champagne

This fine French Champagne is a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier. Lightly floral, with elegant notes of ripe apple and glazed apricot, layered with almond, piecrust, and honey. Delicate on the palate with a lively mousse and a creamy texture
Glass
$16.00
Bottle
$69.00

Paul Cheneau 'Lady of Spain' Brut Cava, Spain

Glass
$10.00
Bottle
$45.00

Cuvée Dom Pérignon Brut, Épernay – Champagne

Bottle
$320.00

Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Rosé, Épernay - Champagne

Glass
$24.00
Bottle
$110.00

Rosa Regale 'Sparkling Red' Brachetto d'Acqui, Piedmont

Glass
$13.00
Bottle
$55.00

--

Liberty Tree Tavern:

Beer & Cider

Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Full-flavored brew with a robust and rich taste. Samuel Adams only uses the finest hand-selected ingredients to create this perfectly balanced and complex original brew
$8.25

Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Hard Cider

Bright, crisp apple flavor, just like biting into a fresh apple (16-oz Can)
$8.00

Wine

Iron Horse 'Fairy Tale Celebration Cuvée Brut, Green Valley Sonoma

Ripe apples, pears, and citrus with a toasty finish
Glass
$15.00
Bottle
$65.00

William Hill Chardonnay, North Coast

Aromas and flavors or ripe apples and citrus with hints of spice
Glass
$9.00
Bottle
$39.00

Beaulieu Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley

Glass
$11.00
Bottle
$49.00

--

Skipper's Canteen

Wines

Glass
$15.00
Bottle
$65.00

Dr. Loosen 'Dr. L' Rielsing, Mosel

Slightly sweet with peach and citrus characteristics
Glass
$10.00
Bottle
$45.00

Infamous Goose Sauvginon Blanc, Marlborough

Dry and crisp with tart apple and grapefruit tastes
Glass
$9.00
Bottle
$39.00

Franciscan Chardonnay, Napa Valley

Dry, rich, and luscious with apple and pineapple flavors
Glass
$11.00
Bottle
$49.00

King Estate Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley

Strawberry and cherry flavors with a silky texture
Glass
$14.00
Bottle
$59.00

Don Miguel Gascón Malbec, Mendoza

Juicy flavors of cherry, blackberry, and mocha
Glass
$9.00
Bottle
$39.00

Beer

Stella Artois Pale Lager, Belgium

Stella Artois is an authentic, imported blonde Belgian lager beer with a floral hop aroma. Well-balanced fruity malt sweetness, crisp hop bitterness, and a soft dry finish (16-oz Can)
$9.00

Blue Moon Belgian White Ale, Colorado

Blue Moon has a zesty orange fruitiness with a spicy wheat aroma. The Valencia orange peel gives a subtle sweetness to the beer (16-oz Can)
--

Tony's Town Square

Wine

Glass
$15.00
Bottle
$65.00

William Hill Chardonnay, North Coast

Glass
$9.00
Bottle
$39.00

Beaulieu Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley

Glass
$11.00
Bottle
$49.00

Beer & Cider

Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Full-flavored brew with a robust and rich taste. Samuel Adams only uses the finest hand-selected ingredients to create this perfectly balanced and complex original brew
$8.25

Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Hard Cider

Bright, crisp apple flavor, just like biting into a fresh apple (16-oz Can)

--

And, Be Our Guest

Sparkling, White, Red, and Dessert Wines

Charles de Fère, Jean Louis Blanc de Blancs, France

Light, bright and fruity, exuding aromas of apple, apricot and a hint of honey
Glass
$9.00
Bottle
$39.00

Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut Yellow Label, Reims

Classical dry Champagne with lightly honeyed flavors of apple blossom and peach
Bottle
$79.00

Terra d'Oro Moscato, California

Opens with elegant bouquet of honeysuckle, orange blossom, litchi, and nectarine. Sweet finish of apricots and rose petals
Glass
$9.00
Bottle
$39.00

Helfrich Pinot Gris, Alsace

A touch of smoke ties together aromas of ripe apricot, pear and minerals with sweet-tart flavors of peach and apple
Glass
$9.00
Bottle
$39.00

Pierre Sparr Riesling, Alsace

Lemon peel and green apple followed by banana and notes of sweet cherry blossoms with a charismatic mineral finish
Glass
$9.00
Bottle
$39.00

Michel Redde Sancerre, Loire Valley

A crisp and racy Sauvignon Blanc with pure fruit and herb aromas, clean, intense citrus, apple and mineral flavors
Glass
$14.00
Bottle
$59.00

Conundrum, California

Fruit forward flavors of apricot, peach, ripe pear, and apple joined in a creamy and richly textured style which has a lingering finish.
Glass
$14.00
Bottle
$59.00

Flora Springs Chardonnay, Napa Valley

Smooth, rich and vibrant, with layers of ripe pear, fig, melon, vanilla, and hazelnut, finishing long and lively
Glass
$11.00
Bottle
$49.00

Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais-Villages, Burgundy

Silky palate and fruit forward on the nose, full of strawberry, black currant, and cinnamon flavors
Glass
$9.00
Bottle
$39.00

Joseph Drouhin Laforet Pinot Noir, Burgundy

Full of red fruit aromas including raspberry, red currants and wild strawberry
Glass
$9.00
Bottle
$39.00

Roth Pinot Noir, Sonoma Valley

Elegant and fruit forward, hints of rose petals and raspberry on the palate, with a finish of sweet vanilla
Glass
$16.00
Bottle
$69.00

Flowers Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast

Expressive aromas of dark berry fruit, black tea, and dried cranberry with earthy nuances of oregano, spice, and sweet tobacco
Glass
$19.00
Bottle
$79.00

Cline Cashmere Grenache Blend, Sonoma Valley

Flavorful offering of bing cherry, raspberry, and chocolate notes, with hints of black pepper and plum
Glass
$9.00
Bottle
$39.00

Freemark Abbey Merlot, Napa Valley

Layers of blackberry, black cherry, raspberry, dark plum, dark chocolate and spices such as cinnamon, clove, and vanilla
Glass
$11.00
Bottle
$49.00

Cadaretta Syrah, Walla Walla

Aromas of truffles, and dark fruits, mingle with apricot and applewood. Lush and spicy, with a roundness and softness in layers of texture
Glass
$17.00
Bottle
$75.00

Simi Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley

Richly extracted black currant and dark cherry flavors extend to a long, polished finish
Glass
$14.00
Bottle
$59.00

Lasseter Family Winery Paysage, Sonoma Valley

Luscious Saint-Émilion style red blend with aromas and flavors of cherries, black raspberry, and chocolate balanced with spice and cedar notes
Bottle
$75.00

Beers

Stella Artois Cidre, Belgium

Refreshing, crisp, and distinctive European cider made with hand-picked apples
$8.00

Kronenbourg 1664, France

A lager with a noble history, characterized by its fine taste, golden hues and delicate bitterness from Strisselspalt, a French aroma hop from Alsace
$8.00

Kronenbourg Blanc, France

A wheat beer with underlying tones of coriander and cloves, balanced with flavors of lemon zest and orange peel for a crisp taste
$8.00

Hoegaarden Wit, Belgium

With an aroma of orange peel, coriander and spice, its characteristic taste is smooth and light-bodied with a subtle, spiced citrus flavor
$6.75

Saison Dupont, Belgium

Refreshing farmhouse ale with flavors of orange, peel, clove, allspice, and citrus with a wonderfully fresh hop bouquet
$9.00

Chimay Blue, Belgium

Dark Belgian Strong Ale brewed by Trappist monks. Aromas of spice and dried fruit with light caramel notes. Body is smooth and luscious with hoppy, sourdough flavors. Fresh yeast provides a rosy, floral touch
14 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

The beer offerings are a bit thin/lame IMO.

But this list reminds me that I need to go get some Rose Regale for New Years. For the $55 a bottle Disney is charging, I can get 3 bottles here and still have $5 leftover!  LOL

Totally lame. You would have thought they would have more offerings, a la BOG's more extensive (and appropriate) beer list. There certainly is no shortage of options available.

But, if TCD's inside info is correct, I've got my fingers crossed for some fancy drinks at Skipper's in February.

1 hour ago, shoreline99 said:

Totally lame. You would have thought they would have more offerings, a la BOG's more extensive (and appropriate) beer list. There certainly is no shortage of options available.

But, if TCD's inside info is correct, I've got my fingers crossed for some fancy drinks at Skipper's in February.

They had to rush to get it started to qualify for DAVEINTN'S  The Year of a Million Schemes!  Sort of like how they opened the Frozen Ride without enough testing.

I just hope that if it starts turning into another drunk fest like F&W that they discontinue it.

1 hour ago, shoreline99 said:

BOG actually has a pretty nice, if small, beer selection.

I'll be curious to see what comes next.  Totally agree that Skipper Canteen is just itching for some creative cocktails.