The 2 I have are made out of 3 wreath forms wired together, wrapped in lights then 1 is wrapped in plain silver garland and the other is in multi color to hide the lights and forms. They hang though and are not staked into the ground. Got the forms from Hobby Lobby they have lots of different sizes, but any craft store and sometimes Walmart has them.

I have seen some that have been made of heavy metal, welded, and large bulb lights inserted through holes drilled around the perimeter. They are cool. I'm sure they were made by the person or their local shop. There is no commercial source to just purchase them.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:45 PM, fsmith11653 said:

Hello

i am looking for the iron Mickey ears that I have seen that folks stand in the ground and then put lights on them.  Someone told me you have to get a welder to do them, does anyone know who might do these? Thank you

If you click on that title of that link, it will take you to an old post that a lot of folks around here used to make Mickey heads out of rope lights. 

Is that what you were looking for?

TCD