I have to say this place is pretty sweet and my kids won't be impressed with Caribbean Beach tomorrow!!

The hotel is literally steps from the park so you use the same winding entrance to get to the hotel. Parking is $17 for the park but free with a hotel stay (a breakfast buffet is also included).0c7183f4e17c5065aa2e2c18ba116d5e.jpg

a200062603501ea43e70700c279edb0a.jpg

659cdb8e0c3d554ff04cbb27a1ae9545.jpg

I was happy to see they still have Christmas decorations up.

a134e25be4068c58bb4e79967976a3f8.jpg

This shows what's going on at the hotel, the restaurant options, when the characters are coming, etccd1b03c86d8a30d3a42e885deee4e07b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hotel is 5 floors and each floor is a different theme. We picked pirates and booked a "premium pirate room". It's the same size as a regular room just more decoration and more Lego sculptures in it. e30f10b0ab2635e7f2a69a7f22ef7911.jpg

King bed for the adults

06ed6bf3c3f7fd8eb91b22b69bac2a40.jpg

This is a chair next to the bed

966c7763922c6135f9ef69c3d1fd9a97.jpg

Some of the Legos on the walls

b36b4c28e0be5e8265ced010789bf399.jpg

5f6255299ecae3cf1663d8644537eb3e.jpg

1c26ff2c6f7b5c318dc35e5c9790b0c5.jpg

Kids section (bunk beds with a trundle) 0a36268945f70ee61e221269b9dff037.jpg

341a465c87410168cfe7425a0f38ef83.jpgb7ac91fb3dcfb3ac8c1bf238b429e99f.jpg

On the tvs their are videos that look like security footage from the halls and elevators with Lego characters running around.

There is a treasure hunt in the room for the kids b310d9dc72b51d8d27c65c4023e99593.jpg9530f498de7d48ad1a84c285afd73a1d.jpg586f26b25181f9bb981c5bdd9b4a4e8f.jpg

Juice boxes, lanyards, mixels and some Lego magazines were in there safe.

Impressive.  We had only wandered around the lobby on one of our visits

Looks like you have 2 perfect age kids for the park. It's really geared for littles up to tweens.  Some of those rides seats are a little on the snug side for my belly.

We are heading over there Saturday for a Passholder sneak peek of Ninjago World.  We are assigned a 12-1 time slot.

We ate dinner at Bricks tonight and it was pretty average. Not worth the money but it was convenient. Wasn't too impressed food allergy wise either and must have told adam "wait until we are in Disney, you can have this in Disney"

I want to stay in that room! Although waking up and seeing that spider in the middle of the night, I'd need a really big flip flop to smack it with. 

I was trying to figure out what was in the TV it looked like a hallway. I was thinking that's kinda cool but at the same time creepy if you could pull hallway cameras up on your TV.

Hope yall are having a blast!

3 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Too cool. 

I noticed that the buffet is only $19.99.  

That seems pretty cheap for a dinner buffet at an amusement park resort  

Is that where you ate?   

Yes, and I think Adam was $12 and Squish was $8 (something like that). A breakfast buffet is included with our room at the same restaurant. 

You really could just spent a day at the hotel (which if we had more time that would have been the ideal thing, one day at the resort and then the park the following day). They have building classes, character meet and greets, building contests, the pool, tons of Legos to play with (you even get a set in your room to play with). Oh and the Lego Movie is on 24/7.

11 hours ago, Travisma said:

Impressive.  We had only wandered around the lobby on one of our visits

Looks like you have 2 perfect age kids for the park. It's really geared for littles up to tweens.  Some of those rides seats are a little on the snug side for my belly.

We are heading over there Saturday for a Passholder sneak peek of Ninjago World.  We are assigned a 12-1 time slot.

I'm interested to hear how you like the new ride! I was hoping to catch a soft opening but they said the pass holder preview is the only one. We actually got annual passes with the Black Friday deal but I'm not giving up Disney time to come back.

I want to stay in that room! Although waking up and seeing that spider in the middle of the night, I'd need a really big flip flop to smack it with. 

I was trying to figure out what was in the TV it looked like a hallway. I was thinking that's kinda cool but at the same time creepy if you could pull hallway cameras up on your TV.

Hope yall are having a blast!

I'll try and video of it, it's pretty cute! Mykids were a little confused at first trying to "catch him in the hall".

I have to say this hotel beats Disney with thinking about kids. There is a step stool in the bathroom, a kid size potty seat and a removeable shower head.

I hear the maid throws loose Legos on the floor of the room for parents to step on just to make it feel more like home.

You'll have to come back after April and try out the beach cabins!

What was your overall impression of the park?

Miniland is looking pretty shabby.  I don't think they realized how much stronger the sun is here in FL compared to their other parks.  It has really done a number on the brick colors.

Other than that, it's a fun, clean, easy paced park.

Wow! that looks like fun. I so regret my boys thought they were too old for Legos by the time Legoland opened. We would definitely have gone there. And as someone who puts out MY Lego Christmas display each year, and is in love with Lego minifigures, I may end up going there some day without them just to see it. 

1 hour ago, Seals said:

Wow! that looks like fun. I so regret my boys thought they were too old for Legos by the time Legoland opened. We would definitely have gone there. And as someone who puts out MY Lego Christmas display each year, and is in love with Lego minifigures, I may end up going there some day without them just to see it. 

Between the mini lands, the shows, and the botanical gardens, adults can easily spend a full day there. I spent 3 hours in the gardens alone!

I hear the maid throws loose Legos on the floor of the room for parents to step on just to make it feel more like home.

Haha. Actually they had Legos in the room and somehow my kids never played with them. However in the lobby was massive amounts of Legos and you were stepping on them a lot but with shoes on they don't hurt! The set up is brilliant. They have the play areas and bar/lounge together. So 1/2 the parents were bombed while their kids ran around.