You'll have to come back after April and try out the beach cabins!

What was your overall impression of the park?

Miniland is looking pretty shabby.  I don't think they realized how much stronger the sun is here in FL compared to their other parks.  It has really done a number on the brick colors.

Other than that, it's a fun, clean, easy paced park.

We really liked it. Today the park was empty, walk on everything empty. We entered at 9:30 and pretty much made the kids leave at 3:30. It was clean, we loved that the bathrooms had kid sized sinks.

Miniland was really impressive but you could see that some of the bricks were faded. The work and detail that go into the buildings are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a bunch more Pictures

9a04a0995e1b98a67cc60330760c2394.jpg

This is from Island in the sky. Ironically I had to bribe the kids to ride and they both loved it and we rode it 3 times between the 2 times. It was a great view, especially during sunset.

861c2b33dfe7b84384659541a1afb355.jpg

0de8efcbda2e4c2808ba8a8959b46f31.jpg

We found a cat running around legoland. Actually we saw 2.

2af83bd056afc0bf62f676c6a2344a8e.jpg

eb06ba2357c2d0a04f6385d11c3fa05e.jpgdda53011e5c9506bc162d7f7ea93a5e8.jpg

And this guy. I don't know what you'd cal it? Selfie stick on steroids??

3be3df9198049e955ff0dd76376b6235.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Great pix.  Looks like an awesome place. What age range would you say is appropriate for kids?  Is DD(12) to old?

We've taken out 11 year old granddaughter and she enjoys it.  

There is a section for toddlers that you can skip.

You can sign up for a Mindscapes? lab where they get a simple science lesson, then build something.  They run them at different times during the day, but you should sign up in the morning.

I think she would enjoy the park.  We like it, dont do many of the rides, but enjoy walking around and relaxing.

And they are opening a new Ninjango World this month, and then doing Kids Bop, Star Wars weekends, Lego Batman, and other specials during the year.