We tried that for the first time last Spring. Gotta admit, we loved it. Could have been that it was the day we got there, had been traveling since 4:30, and would have happily eaten our socks. It was just plain good, though. A lot of choices. Not just seafood, though that was good. The kids went back almost as many times as I did.

It's expensive, no doubt, even for Disney, but they got 10 thumbs up from us.

Cape May is great!!!! Even better since they added the crab legs.  I sat there for 2 hours eating crab legs while my DD and DW colored on the table.. :o

We should make a rese to go when you are down, I haven't been there either. I think Rich would love it.

We have ressies for here in June. (We will not be at the Fort  :(because we are only taking a short trip this time), but have heard great things about Cape May. (The fact that the restaurant has the same name as our hometown makes our 5yo GD think it's just for her! :D).

Cape May is great!!!! Even better since they added the crab legs.  I sat there for 2 hours eating crab legs while my DD and DW colored on the table.. :golfclap:

We should make a rese to go when you are down, I haven't been there either. I think Rich would love it.

I'm in sounds good to me!