Prince and Princess Character Breakfast coming to Disney's Boardwalk in 2017

This spring, at Trattoria Al Forno, there will be a prince and princess character breakfast starting up.  Here are the details.  Thanks to wdwnt.com for the information.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/02/princess-prince-character-breakfast-coming-trattoria-al-forno/

Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s Boardwalk will begin a character breakfast service this Spring.

1217ZW_0044KP-1200x799.jpg

“A delicious breakfast awaits you at Trattoria al Forno, as you get ready to set out for a day of endless magic at Walt Disney World Resort. It’s a hearty “bon voyage” celebration, featuring popular characters from favorite Disney stories like “Tangled” or “The Little Mermaid.” During your visit, be sure to share the tales of your own hopes and dreams, the adventures you’ve had… and those still to come with our favorite princess or prince!”

No start date, exact character list, or pricing is available as of yet. Stay tuned for more details as they become available.

photo and article credit: wdwnt.com

This spring, at Trattoria Al Forno, there will be a prince and princess character breakfast starting up.  Here are the details.  Thanks to wdwnt.com for the information.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/02/princess-prince-character-breakfast-coming-trattoria-al-forno/

Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s Boardwalk will begin a character breakfast service this Spring.

1217ZW_0044KP-1200x799.jpg

“A delicious breakfast awaits you at Trattoria al Forno, as you get ready to set out for a day of endless magic at Walt Disney World Resort. It’s a hearty “bon voyage” celebration, featuring popular characters from favorite Disney stories like “Tangled” or “The Little Mermaid.” During your visit, be sure to share the tales of your own hopes and dreams, the adventures you’ve had… and those still to come with our favorite princess or prince!”

No start date, exact character list, or pricing is available as of yet. Stay tuned for more details as they become available.

photo and article credit: wdwnt.com

This is confirmed... 34.00 for adults, 20.00 for kids 3-9 ... expect to see information on the blog and reservations on or around the 23rd. However it won't be open until April.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, DisneyVampire said:

I have information regarding the Trattoria Character breakfast.

Start date: 4/2

Starts booking: 2/23 - there will be a Disney blog about it

Characters- Rapunzel, Flynn, Ariel, and Prince Eric.

I am not really interested in this offering, but THANK YOU for posting this information.

I hope it helps someone who wants to go get a jump on getting an ADR.

TCD

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:42 AM, DisneyVampire said:

I have information regarding the Trattoria Character breakfast.

Start date: 4/2

Starts booking: 2/23 - there will be a Disney blog about it

Characters- Rapunzel, Flynn, Ariel, and Prince Eric.

Disney Vampire was right on the money.

This was posted on the Disney Parks Blog this morning:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/02/new-character-dining-experience-bon-voyage-breakfast-to-debut-april-2-at-trattoria-al-forno-at-disneys-boardwalk/

New Character Dining Experience, Bon Voyage Breakfast to Debut April 2 at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk

Rachel Bshero

by Rachel Bshero, Food & Beverage Marketing Communications Coordinator

Recently, I shared that an all-new character dining experience will be coming to Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk. Today, I’m excited to share guests who choose to enjoy the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno will have the opportunity to meet beloved Disney characters including Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Ariel and Prince Eric.

Breakfast will begin with your choice of a mixed berry parfait or fresh fruit salad and a frying pan of pastries featuring braided breakfast bread and clam shell pastries.

CBon Voyage Breakfast to Debut April 2 at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk Bon Voyage Breakfast to Debut April 2 at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk
Bon Voyage Breakfast to Debut April 2 at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk Bon Voyage Breakfast to Debut April 2 at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk

“Shipwreck al Forno”
Calzone with scrambled Eggs, Soppressata, Bacon, Sausage,
Blend of Cheeses and Sunday Gravy

“Golden Frittata”
Prosciutto di Parma, Piquillo Peppers, Green Onion,
Pecorino Romano and Roasted Potatoes

“Tangled Eggs”
Tomato & Basil Scrambled Eggs,
Fresh Mozzarella, Sunday Gravy and Roasted Potatoes

“Two Eggs Poached Under Water”
House-made Fennel sausage, Parmesan, and Sunday Gravy
over Golden Polenta and Toasted Ciabatta

“Tower of Pancakes”
Seasonal Buttermilk Pancakes with Bacon or Sausage

“Royal Breakfast”
Oak-Grilled Steak, Cheesy Egg Torte, Asparagus,
Crispy Onions and Roasted Potatoes

“Swimmers di ‘light'”
Smoked Salmon Egg White Omelet with Spinach, Mushrooms,
Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Roasted potatoes

Kids will enjoy their choice of a Mickey Pancake, Mickey Waffle or a “Little Royal Breakfast,” which will feature an egg, bacon and toast. Breakfast will also include your choice of non-alcoholic beverage such as coffee, tea juice, milk and soft drinks. Mimosas, a Peach Bellini, cappuccino, press pot coffee and more will be available as an additional charge.

The character dining experience will cost $34 for adults, $20 for children. Please note: Disney Characters join guests for breakfast only. Character appearances are subject to change.

Reservations are now open for dates beginning April 2, and can be made by visiting DisneyWorld.com/dining or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.

TCD

49 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Thanks, overpriced in my opinion.

I still miss being able to just get a regular meal at the Crystal Palace with out selling a kidney to afford the buffet, and making reservations a year in advance!

Is there a Disney meal that isn't overpriced?

13 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Is there a Disney meal that isn't overpriced?

We ate at the bakery on the Boardwalk (they have more than sweets!) and I felt it wasn't too overpriced.

Geyser Point wasn't too bad either for what you got.

The food in the parks is ridiculous, except the kids pork meal at BOG at lunch is a bargain.

9 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

The breakfast offerings sound delicious. 

Agree! We'll be spending our anniversary with these power couples. LOL! Jason is actually excited by the food. 

6 hours ago, Travisma said:

Is this a buffet, or a single item?  To me it sounds like you pick 1 entree.

Again, they are eliminating places to eat without the premium prices to see characters.

They aren't eliminating a place to eat. I don't think this place served breakfast until now. On the contrary, they're giving families without tickets a chance to meet some great characters, most of which don't meet elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

Agree! We'll be spending our anniversary with these power couples. LOL! Jason is actually excited by the food. 

They aren't eliminating a place to eat. I don't think this place served breakfast until now. On the contrary, they're giving families without tickets a chance to meet some great characters, most of which don't meet elsewhere. 

It actually did serve breakfast. Silvia and I ate there shortly after it opened. 

1 minute ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

AllEars had a menu from December. Cant have been that long of a stop.

Maybe it happened once the decision was made. Not sure. Regardless, I'm excited about this new offering. It's rare to get to meet the princes and Rapunzel is super rare at a meal. I think the menu looks great, and I love having character dining options outside the parks for break days. 

Just now, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

Maybe it happened once the decision was made. Not sure. Regardless, I'm excited about this new offering. It's rare to get to meet the princes and Rapunzel is super rare at a meal. I think the menu looks great, and I love having character dining options outside the parks for break days. 

Oh I am too. Trying to decide if we want to try and get there in April or not. I agree with all of those points you just mentioned. I was actually glad though that even though they made it character dining the menu was not greatly changed from what it once was. We had a delicious breakfast there. Sil is only sad the cured meat tray isnt on the breakfast menu anymore. 

Just now, Katman1356...Jason said:

Oh I am too. Trying to decide if we want to try and get there in April or not. I agree with all of those points you just mentioned. I was actually glad though that even though they made it character dining the menu was not greatly changed from what it once was. We had a delicious breakfast there. Sil is only sad the cured meat tray isnt on the breakfast menu anymore. 

We're going in April! Of course, I'm not sure how Z will handle both of his fiances in the same room....