Premium Loops  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite?

• 1200/1300

7 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Whoops, now you have 1500 and 1600 on there, and those aren't premium loops.

TCD

man! I need to work on my poll making skills!

Fixed! (I think)

10 minutes ago, busterthebronco said:

man! I need to work on my poll making skills!

Fixed! (I think)

Third time's a charm!  It looks good now.

To answer your original question, the 1100 loop is nice because most of the sites have more space between them than on other loops- especially the sites on the inside of the loop. The drawback for me on this loop is that is the location- it's the furthest premium loop from the Settlement, and is also not as close to the Meadow area as many of the other premium loops.  Others may see that location as a plus, and if you have a golf cart to use, it's a minor issue.

It's hard for me to pick one premium loop as my favorite.  I lean toward the 800 and 900 loops.  I would have voted for the 900 loop in this poll, but I would be just as happy to be in the 800 loop.  It looks like I can't actually vote though, since I was a wise guy and voted for the 1500 loop when it was still part of your poll.  LOL

TCD

I voted for 900 loop only because that's were we stayed on our last trip. I don't remember the exact site number but we really liked it, the site fit our 5th wheel better. The only other premium loop we have stayed in was 1200. It wasn't bad but the site we were in could been a little larger and it felt like the road was a bit tighter.

We stayed in about every loop and finally settled on 1100 being our favorite  I think its one of the only non pet premium loops which I enjoy.  We were an 800 fan until the past few times there would always be a dog locked in an RV all day long that would not stop barking.  I like being far away from the settlement.  I wish they would fill in the low spots in the 1900 loop and make it a premium.  We would always be there then