Disney Cruise Line opening summer 2018

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/featured/2018-itineraries/

Opens for booking February 23. 

Prices for Disney Cruises are generally lowest right when they first open up and increase as the sailings fill. If you would like a quote email me. 

[email protected]

Jason, there are some 2018 cruises listed now (through May 2018). Do you mean that Disney will open up the remainder of 2018 on February 23rd? 

Ashleigh graduates college in May of 2018 and we may be looking at a celebratory cruise...

17 minutes ago, Duane said:

Jason, there are some 2018 cruises listed now (through May 2018). Do you mean that Disney will open up the remainder of 2018 on February 23rd? 

Ashleigh graduates college in May of 2018 and we may be looking at a celebratory cruise...

Opening May to September 2018

I have compiled a list of all the 2018 Disney Cruise Line sailings through September as of today. There is a pdf file on my site. I am out of time to create it in a better format to share. 

http://www.theworldandmore.net/disney-cruise-line-summer-2018-opens-for-booking-february-23-2017/

Disney Cruise Line announced today that the summer sailings for 2018 will be available to book starting February 23, 2017. I have created a PDF of all the sailings organized by departure port.

2018 DCL sailings as of 2-21-2017

It is important to note that the lowest price for a Disney Cruise is usually what they are posted the day they release the next time frame. After that as the sailings fill up the prices get higher. If you have been thinking about a Disney Cruise for summer or 2018 the time is now. Contact me now so I can price this for you as soon as it opens up. 20% locks in that pricing.

[email protected]

The blue writing in my quoted post will take you to the pdf file also.