South Georgia - I-75 Overnight Campground

I have searched the forum and have read the feedback on some of the different campgrounds to stay overnight on the way to the Fort.  We have reservations for the Fort this June, but want to leave on a Friday afternoon to get some of the trip behind us.  We live just south of Chattanooga TN so Valdosta will probably be my limit for driving that night. 

My question is which campground to stay in overnight without paying a fortune.  Several people on this forum recommend Eagles Roost, but does it have pull through sites and are they level enough to just leave our 5th wheel hooked up for a quick departure the next morning?  What about places to eat close by?  We have also seen a Camping World campground around that same area. Any thoughts on it? Others we need to look at?  Really just need a place to pull through, plug in, put slides out and sleep with AC.

Any feedback from those who have stopped overnight  in the Valdosta area is greatly appreciated. 

Eagles Roost does have very nice flat, level paved pullthroughs. But you stated Valdosta is about as far South as you would go. Valdosta is at Exit 18, whereas Eagles Roost is at Exit 5. If 13 miles makes no difference, then I would recommend Eagles Roost.

I don't know anything about the park on the other side of I-75.

I don't know where anything is, but we stayed at I-75 RV Park in Tifton, GA. It is a tiny little no frills park that is literally right off of the highway (like I could have throw rocks to the exit ramp). But the staff member I dealt with was super friendly and the price was right.

Eagles Roost does have nice long pull thru's. This is a 42ish foot camer with a long bed truck in front of it. I did not have to unhook by any means, was just running errands while we were stopped.

IMG_0967_zpse8762e7d.jpg