answering the questions I see all the time

I have started making a series of videos to try and answer the questions I see all the time. In my first one I started with How do I get to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue when arriving by boat. It also covers, Trail's End, the location for the carriage rides. 

24 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

Hope these help to drive business to you from youtube.  Could you make one to show the various Mickey Bar Locations?

Maybe. That could be an extensive video though unless I were to limit it to a place at a time. Maybe just a list would work better for that?  I will think on it. 

20 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

You did a great job on this video, Jason!

I love the music.

TCD

Thanks TCD. I reached out to our old friend MetalDad who has started a podcast and got tent heavily into the bluegrass scene lately and he connected me with some great musicians who were willing to let me use their music in videos where it seemed appropriate. 

I am am hoping that once I start using the new camera equipment I have purchased to record Disney the quality and stability of the videos will go up. 

12 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Thanks TCD. I reached out to our old friend MetalDad who has started a podcast and got tent heavily into the bluegrass scene lately and he connected me with some great musicians who were willing to let me use their music in videos where it seemed appropriate. 

I am am hoping that once I start using the new camera equipment I have purchased to record Disney the quality and stability of the videos will go up. 

Just don't bring the snow blower and attach the camera to it! :lol:

2 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Maybe. That could be an extensive video though unless I were to limit it to a place at a time. Maybe just a list would work better for that?  I will think on it. 

Hopefully things won't change a lot, so that your videos don't become outdated/inaccurate.  But with Disney's speed of changes at the Fort, you are probably good until 2030!

Have you though of doing simple Q&A  types of information?

We have a lot of helpful documents and links for all of the repetitive questions we get asked about our IS department.

4 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Hopefully things won't change a lot, so that your videos don't become outdated/inaccurate.  But with Disney's speed of changes at the Fort, you are probably good until 2030!

Have you though of doing simple Q&A  types of information?

We have a lot of helpful documents and links for all of the repetitive questions we get asked about our IS department.

Not a bad idea. I have some places I go to grab info from now. My ultimate goal is to have content for my clients that doesn't send them to another travel agent or agency. It's one of those things though that I know will take time to build. 

2 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Metal Dad is doing podcasts?

Please post some links on where I can find that!

We are still kind of neighbors, but I haven't heard from him in a while.

TCD

21 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Metal Dad is doing podcasts?

Please post some links on where I can find that!

We are still kind of neighbors, but I haven't heard from him in a while.

TCD

Lots of changes for him. 

Here is a link to one of the podcasts. You should be able to get tot he rest from there as he hosts them all on this site. 

https://www.spreaker.com/user/tomfooleryproductions/pas-top-20-countdown-2016

6 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Lots of changes for him. 

Here is a link to one of the podcasts. You should be able to get tot he rest from there as he hosts them all on this site. 

https://www.spreaker.com/user/tomfooleryproductions/pas-top-20-countdown-2016

Wow.

I think he needs to change his name to Blue Grass Dad.

Thanks for the link.

TCD