46 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

Baby powder with a rag on the inside ones, outside ones just wash when cleaning. 

I've heard of that...

I've also treated mine with 303 Aerospace Protectant (with a rag).  As for the top of the slide...best I can recommend (if you cannot stand on them) is to belly crawl and lean over.

1 hour ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

I've heard of that...

I've also treated mine with 303 Aerospace Protectant (with a rag).  As for the top of the slide...best I can recommend (if you cannot stand on them) is to belly crawl and lean over.

Do you spray the 303 on the rag? I guess I can try and put the tag on a stick?

8 minutes ago, Bwithers13 said:

Do you spray the 303 on the rag? I guess I can try and put the tag on a stick?

Yes, for the seals I sprayed it on the rag and then wiped it on.

I imagine you could try a stick with a rag or the edge of a sponge mop from the dollar store.

I spray mine on a rag and wipe on the exposed and non exposed side of the outside seals. To get the too one i get on the roof with the slide extended and lay down to get to the seal. Works well for us but we have a full walk on roof. Check to see if yours is walk on before trying to get up there and be safe while up there.

On 3/14/2017 at 9:06 AM, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Yes, for the seals I sprayed it on the rag and then wiped it on.

I imagine you could try a stick with a rag or the edge of a sponge mop from the dollar store.

Thanks!!

On 3/14/2017 at 10:01 PM, rtguy007 said:

I spray mine on a rag and wipe on the exposed and non exposed side of the outside seals. To get the too one i get on the roof with the slide extended and lay down to get to the seal. Works well for us but we have a full walk on roof. Check to see if yours is walk on before trying to get up there and be safe while up there.

I can walk on my roof but I have slide toppers so I can't reach the seals from the top. I'm going to try a painting pole I think!

On our 5th wheel, for the top of slides, I have used a 1/2" dia plastic conduit with a microfiber cloth duct taped to the end. It's cheap and flexible enough to apply enough pressure to apply the product but not so stiff to potentially damage a seal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They sell stuff in an spray can that can be sprayed in a stream.  You still need a ladder to get up to the side of the slide out so you can spray along the top gasket.  I';m not sure I will do that again because now when I open and closed the slide it sounds like I'm slowly rubbing a balloon.  The talcum powder in a sock on a stick seems to be the best idea.