Post Your Pictures From the Fort Here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that last one, Tony.  

Since it worked this time, you likely know this, but when I post pics from my Google Photos, I copy and paste the URL by using right-click, Copy image address, then paste that LONG address here on FortFiends using the Insert other media button, Insert image from URL.  I hen add "?.jpg" onto the end before hitting enter (not including the quote marks).  

It's a bit of a convoluted process, but in reality it only takes a few seconds, plus I like Google Photos overall.  It seamlessly integrates with my phone and laptop, automatically backs everything up, and best of all it's FREE.  

Dave,

Thanks for the tip.  I used it for this photo.  Hopefully it works, and everyone can see it.

I suspect that the other photos were visible to those who had Google accounts and were logged into them, but not to others.  I tried logging out of my Google account, and then I could only see some of the pictures I posted.

At any rate, thanks again Dave!  I don't have a lot of time to check in, but I sure enjoy this board!

YYfwycT6uvWsN0uQXbwSNj2LeRd5kRw1s9qgNd51

Hey Tony, 

Just wanted to let you know that I can see the flowers picture you posted on September 3, but can't see this last pic you posted.  I have tried to view it through Chrome and IE and neither is showing.  Not sure what everyone else's experiences are...

35 minutes ago, Duane said:

Hey Tony, 

Just wanted to let you know that I can see the flowers picture you posted on September 3, but can't see this last pic you posted.  I have tried to view it through Chrome and IE and neither is showing.  Not sure what everyone else's experiences are...

Very strange....I saw it earlier when Tony posted it.  It's a pic of the food truck at the Fort.  But now I can't see it.  :dontknow: