400 and 500 Loops

Ok fort experts, I'll be visiting the Fort for 2 weeks in October, My in-laws have booked a cabin for 4 days and my mother has booked a cabin for weekend not during the in-laws visit.  We have all the reservations tied together and the booking agent said they would request a cabin near the marina of which there are 2.

My question is, are loops 400 and 500 decent loops with plenty of elbow room?  

We have a 38’ fifth and being there for 2 weeks would like a little room to spread out without having our awning tapping on our neighbors slides.  

So sugestions?

500 loop has plenty of room. Some of the inside sites are a little smaller but not bad and well spaced apart. This was our preferred loop for awhile though our last few trips we preferred 900.

You may have a harder time with them getting one of the 2 cabins in the 100 loop. I know TCD got one one time, maybe he'll be along with some tips or tricks for getting it. We requested one when our friends stayed one time but could not get one and from the looks of it those cabins sat empty during their stay.

On 3/31/2017 at 6:48 PM, bhall said:

I can't speak for the 500 loop, but I don't think you'll have that issue in 400.  We have opposing slide and had plenty of room in the 400.

Good to know thanks.

On 3/31/2017 at 9:27 PM, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

500 loop has plenty of room. Some of the inside sites are a little smaller but not bad and well spaced apart. This was our preferred loop for awhile though our last few trips we preferred 900.

You may have a harder time with them getting one of the 2 cabins in the 100 loop. I know TCD got one one time, maybe he'll be along with some tips or tricks for getting it. We requested one when our friends stayed one time but could not get one and from the looks of it those cabins sat empty during their stay.

I know its a long shot to get one of the two cabins but figure its better than not trying.

On 3/31/2017 at 9:31 PM, ImDownWithDisney said:

Both are good loops. I would want an outside site. On the 400 the sites toward the end of the loop get a little tight compared to some of the others. 

Thanks, do you know if the outside sites are odd or even?

3 hours ago, bdm said:

Thanks, do you know if the outside sites are odd or even?

They don't number them odd and even, they are numbered in order where the edge of the driveway starts regardless of inside or outside, so it's hard to tell whether it is inside or outside.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 9:27 PM, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

Those cabins are for VIP's only.

TCD