Split stay suggestion

Hi everyone, I just discovered this forum, thank you all for so much helpful information.  Our first BIG trip ever is coming up this fall. We have reservations for Oct. 22 to 28 and Nov. 1 to 14. Really want the other 4 days over Halloween.  What do you think our chances are of something opening up?  If not any thoughts on where to go for those days.  Hubby wants to see the Kennedy center and I would love to be on the beach, any beach!

52 minutes ago, Remaindotcom said:

Hi everyone, I just discovered this forum, thank you all for so much helpful information.  Our first BIG trip ever is coming up this fall. We have reservations for Oct. 22 to 28 and Nov. 1 to 14. Really want the other 4 days over Halloween.  What do you think our chances are of something opening up?  If not any thoughts on where to go for those days.  Hubby wants to see the Kennedy center and I would love to be on the beach, any beach!

Welcome. 

Where are you staying?  The Fort?

your best bet on trying to pick up those 4 days is to use a travel agent.  They don't cost anything to use and they have the time and experience to try and get those hard to get days.  There are a few TAs on this forum and I would highly recommend them.  

The kennedy space center is only about an hour from WDW and next to cocoa beach.  So your hubby gets the space center and you get the beach.