WL - Coffee makers in rooms?

Never having stayed there, thought maybe someone would know. Are there coffee makers in the rooms? If there are, are they the pod ones like at the boardwalk, or are they regular filter-style coffee makers? Standard room, not concierge. Heading down next week and need to know these important things...

7 minutes ago, shoreline99 said:

Never having stayed there, thought maybe someone would know. Are there coffee makers in the rooms? If there are, are they the pod ones like at the boardwalk, or are they regular filter-style coffee makers? Standard room, not concierge. Heading down next week and need to know these important things...

You mean that info isn't clearly listed on their glorious web pages? :lol:

They are the pod style. Same at all of the resorts. We like to get the refillable mugs and I'll go down to Roaring Fork to suck down unlimited coffee while we enjoy Mickey waffles! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pod style. And keep in mind that Roaring fork is currently closed for refurbishment. You have to go to geyser point to fill mugs.... Or I think you can get coffee and limited breakfast items at Territory Lounge.

Sent from my handheld doohickie

Sorry! Last time we were there was last summer and we aren't getting to go back this year. Good luck!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro