I had no idea where to put the question, but I was looking at the fitted tablecloth and bench covers and most are for a 6' table.  does that sound right, size-wise or are they bigger than that?

18 hours ago, keith_h said:

The ones we've had in the premium sights were four sided square tables and I would guess 4 ft for the table top itself. 

I agree too.  Haven't been able to find a 72" square vinyl tablecloth.  The best idea I've come up with so far is to use a 72" square vinyl shower curtain.

3 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Why use a tablecloth?  It's not like the tables are all that dirty.  I mean, people eat at them, but no one is laying their sewer hoses on top of them or anything.  That's what the grills are for.  

True and I have never seen a picture of someone changing a diaper or pictures of pets with their seat bullseye on the tabletop.

2 hours ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

I agree too.  Haven't been able to find a 72" square vinyl tablecloth.  The best idea I've come up with so far is to use a 72" square vinyl shower curtain.

They are 4x4. We used to stock up at "Ollie's Bargain Outlet", 52" square and hold them down with duct tape. 

56 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Say no more:

dog%20on%20table_zpsngkkydov.jpg

dogs%20on%20table_zpsxdbtub8z.jpg

TCD

Thanks for the images that have been burned into my brain. :lol:    Guess I'll have to have the wife make a table cloth we can use to hide the blue tarp we'll be using to cover the table from now on. Need to remember to take a bottle of bleach as well.