July 4th at the Grand Floridian

I am trying to envision where they will host this dinner.  Here's the description from the linked source:

The 4th of July is a major holiday for Walt Disney World.  Guest come from all over the country to be witness to some of the most amazing fireworks displays in the world.  We are extremely excited to learn that Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa will host a special limited ticket event to celebrate the United States Independence Day, July 4th.  The event will take place at the marina at the resort.  It will include a grilled steak and shrimp dinner that includes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.  After the meal, guests will have a prime viewing location to watch the 4th of July fireworks show performed at the Magic Kingdom.  The music will be piped into the area so that guests will be able to hear the music during the show, too.

For that price point, and considering the weather that time of year,  I would figure that they will have dinner inside someplace.  So, in a ballroom?  Then trot out for the fireworks?  How is this better than making a regular dinner reservation at one of the actual restaurants at one of the monorail resorts?

TCD

Somebody screwed up with this one.  A steak and shrimp dinner at the GF, including alcohol and reserved fireworks viewing on the 4th of July?  I think they could have pushed the price up to $160.  

11 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

For that price point, and considering the weather that time of year,  I would figure that they will have dinner inside someplace.  So, in a ballroom?  Then trot out for the fireworks?  How is this better than making a regular dinner reservation at one of the actual restaurants at one of the monorail resorts?

TCD

Maybe at Narcoossee's?

7 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Somebody screwed up with this one.  A steak and shrimp dinner at the GF, including alcohol and reserved fireworks viewing on the 4th of July?  I think they could have pushed the price up to $160.  

Maybe at Narcoossee's?

I was thinking of Narcossee's too.