May 2017 Movie and Activities Guide (with bonus map)

It looks like no one posted the May 2017 Movie and Activities Guide for the Fort.

Here's the link if you want a nice PDF copy that you can download. This month, they included a PDF map of the Fort. The only problem I see with the map is that is still shows cabins on the 2100 loop.  There is definitely a more current version out there that doesn't show cabins on 2100.  Oops:

http://image.emails.disneydestinations.com/lib/fe9d15737d66047d71/m/8/PWR1FAKf.pdf

Here's some screen shots in case you don't want to click on the link:

may%2017%20recreation%20calendar%20p1_zp

may%2017%20recreation%20calendar%20p2_zp

There's some new stuff they're trying out this month. 

One is the Throwback Tuesday movie. Interesting.

Two is a beach party on Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend.  They haven't done one of those on Memorial Day before.

TCD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you happen to come across the June one, I would be most appreciative.  It looks like I will be neither at the Fort or at OKC like I had planned.  (I wanted to be at one of the two.)

I will however, be cheering on SEC teams for the College World Series while I sell my tickets for a nice chunk of change.  (insert an evil grin here)

2 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

If you happen to come across the June one, I would be most appreciative.  It looks like I will be neither at the Fort or at OKC like I had planned.  (I wanted to be at one of the two.)

I will however, be cheering on SEC teams for the College World Series while I sell my tickets for a nice chunk of change.  (insert an evil grin here)

The link he posted is actually showing the June info on my computer now.