I know this has been discussed before but what gym/fitness room options are there on property? Is anything close to the Fort? What about off property? I am sure there are rules/restrictions surrounding the use of any facilities as well. 

Used to be that fort guests could use the gym at the Lodge, but recent reports indicate that's no longer the case. Not sure if there are other options on property.

Sent from my handheld doohickie

2 hours ago, Littleolwoman.aka.Kristie said:

Thanks guys. Not surprising that Wilderness Lodged locked us campers out. Wouldn't want us showing up in our wife beaters and boots. 

You know typically I would scoff at the idea of campers being an unsavory sort, but Tuesday we were waiting on the MK boat. When it offloaded it looked like a prison bus bringing in a fresh crew to the half way house.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife....

3 hours ago, Littleolwoman.aka.Kristie said:

Thanks guys. Not surprising that Wilderness Lodged locked us campers out. Wouldn't want us showing up in our wife beaters and boots. 

From what I understand the FORT and WL used to be under one manager, that is no longer the case thus the total seperation.

We talked to the Fort manager in a recent trip about the use of sturdy branches. We used to always use it as my daughter is in a college team so needs the gym. He confirmed we can no longer use it.

We are Gold's gym members so went to one off Orange Blossom. It was really nice so maybe you could get a couple Day passes there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk