What do you think my chances are of getting reservations for the campgrounds approximately December 16 to December 30ish?  We have reservations for the first 2 weeks in August, but now my daughter and grandkids want to go when they are off school in December instead.  Should I keep trying the old fashioned way or contact Jason?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL. Keep it all coming. Sooner or later I will have enough of this work I love to leave my day job and do an even better job for all of you. 

Yep, he definitely needs something to do to keep him out of trouble.

We are on Jason's list for Halloween :)  

41 minutes ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Yep, he definitely needs something to do to keep him out of trouble.:lol::lol:

LOL. Keep it all coming. Sooner or later I will have enough of this work I love to leave my day job and do an even better job for all of you. 

• 4 months later...

I haven't been to the fort during Christmas since 2010.  I finally decided to go back this year. I tried to get reservations in Jan but found out they now let you reserve 18mths in advance. I did get get 18 so I guess I won't go this year after all.  Back in the old days I could always get Christmas even during the year but this year seems there is nothing available.  I'm sure there are sites but Disney just doesn't open them all at once..   Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone. Don't recognize many of the names anymore.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2017 at 10:52 PM, Disneybishops said:

I haven't been to the fort during Christmas since 2010.  I finally decided to go back this year. I tried to get reservations in Jan but found out they now let you reserve 18mths in advance. I did get get 18 so I guess I won't go this year after all.  Back in the old days I could always get Christmas even during the year but this year seems there is nothing available.  I'm sure there are sites but Disney just doesn't open them all at once..   Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone. Don't recognize many of the names anymore.  

Hi Dan, yes it’s crazy how hard it is to get reservations now.