Cinderella Carriages Strollers at WDW

According to chipandco.com, these are all the rage.  I know this is not a "camping" type thread, but it is a kid related thing, so I put this here.  Enjoy!

http://www.chipandco.com/cinderella-carriage-strollers-rage-disney-world-272300/

These eye-catching carriage strollers are designed with luxury and parents in mind! In addition to comfortable seats, intricate metal work, and a roof; these strollers offer typical amenities traditional strollers offer for parents such a bag hooks and cup holders. They are also very easy to navigate and comparable to the size of popular double jogging strollers as seen below.

7-3-569x500.jpg

To make these carriage strollers more unique, Princess Carriage Strollers only rents a limited number per day for guests at the Magic Kingdom.

The price to rent one of these carriages is $299 per day. It also important to note, that included in the price of your rental is your own personal chauffeur to get you and your party to the magic. Your personal driver will pick you up at your resort, roll out the red carpet, and whisk you away to the Magic Kingdom.

Cinderella Carriage

Carriage strollers are designed for two children ages 3 to 9. As of now, they are only available to rent for use at the Magic Kingdom.

To rent your own carriage and to learn more about Princess Carriage Rentals, CLICK HERE.

article and photos credit:  Holly R. and chipandco.com

I guess this is at the TTC like TCD said?

How does your personal chauffeur service work?
Our driver will be picking you and your family (of up to five) up from your resort. Once he arrives he will text/call you to let you know. He will then drop you and your family at the drop off area for the Magic Kingdom. He will pick you up at the same location at the end of your reservation and take you back to your resort.

Here is a another article with more detail on the pick-up.  It does not seem like the TTC is involved and for $299, I wouldn't want it to either, geez.

http://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/disney-vacations/rent-cinderella-carriages-walt-disney-world

The article does not lend itself to copy over, so I will just leave you to the link.  There are pictures of the pick-up at the resorts with the private car and the red carpet.

The part I posted was right off of their site.  It doesn't specify where they drop off other that what I highlighted.  I've never seen a drop off to the MK closer than the TTC, unless they have some sort of arrangement to drive into the bus area and drop off where the security/sheriff vehicles park.