Attraction-inspired Aloha Shirts debuting at D23

I'm sure the price tag on the Hawaiian shirts will be hefty, but if I was going to D23 I'd probably have to buy them anyway. ;)

EXCLUSIVE: New attraction-inspired ‘aloha shirts’ designed by Walt Disney Imagineering coming to D23 Expo 2017

IN APPAREL, CONVENTIONS, DISNEY, DISNEYLAND, DISNEYLAND RESORT, EVENTS, MERCHANDISE, THEME PARK MERCH, THEME PARKS

Posted on  by Ricky Brigante1 Comment
MOG-Merch-ITM-4-800x400.jpg

MOG-Merch-ITM-3-630x420.jpg

MOG-Merch-ITM-6-630x420.jpg

MOG-Merch-ITM-2-630x420.jpg

MOG-Merch-ITM-1-630x420.jpg

MOG-Merch-ITM-7-630x420.jpg

MOG-Merch-ITM-5-630x420.jpg

FYI - the original link of this article stopped working this morning, making me wonder if someone made them take it down?

I copy/pasted the above from the cached version ('cause I'm tricky like that).  Here's the original link - http://www.insidethemagic.net/2017/06/exclusive-new-attraction-inspired-aloha-shirts-designed-walt-disney-imagineering-coming-d23-expo-2017/?utm_content=buffer9d8a9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I really like those shirts.

But, I don't like it when they slip in references to things that are exclusive to Disneyland.  Bengal BBQ is just a quick serve place that serves meat skewers in Disneyland.  We don't have one at WDW.  I like it fine, but to me putting it on the Adventureland Hawaiian shirt makes it a Disneyland shirt, which I am not as interested in as a WDW shirt.

Also, normal folks have to wait for hours to get into that Mickey's of Glendale store at the D23 Expo.  So, I'll pass.

TCD

55 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I really like those shirts.

But, I don't like it when they slip in references to things that are exclusive to Disneyland.  Bengal BBQ is just a quick serve place that serves meat skewers in Disneyland.  We don't have one at WDW.  I like it fine, but to me putting it on the Adventureland Hawaiian shirt makes it a Disneyland shirt, which I am not as interested in as a WDW shirt.

Also, normal folks have to wait for hours to get into that Mickey's of Glendale store at the D23 Expo.  So, I'll pass.

TCD

And with only 600 of each, I'm sure there will be a crap load posted on eBay.

I wasn't that impressed with either design.  Now if they made the Tiki Room one into a button up that would be a different story.

23 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

I'll definitely be getting one or two of the button up shirts.   If I can get my hands on them  

Most days I wear shorts and Hawaiian shirts.  Or as my DD calls them. "Dads ugly shirts."  

lol we hear that in our house too