Ratatouille Ride Coming to Epcot? CONFIRMED

I can see it happening and agree that Epcot definitely needs some love.

I'd imagine it would be easier to replicate an existing ride from another park than start from scratch. And bringing Frozen to Norway would seem to set the stage for the movies making more appearances in World Showcase.

5 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I can see it happening and agree that Epcot definitely needs some love.

I'd imagine it would be easier to replicate an existing ride from another park than start from scratch. And bringing Frozen to Norway would seem to set the stage for the movies making more appearances in World Showcase.

Then National Treasure should come to the American pavilion. 

5 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

If you look at the images in the linked article there is plenty of room without getting rid of impressions.

Sent from my handheld doohickie

Definitely enough room for an attraction.  Heck there is enough room for another country's pavilion. 

Epcot is definitely being neglected. Having an asset, with infrastructure in place, not delivering on the top line should get the suits attention.  Even a modest increase in attendence, has a multiplying effect on the vendors, shops, and food. No brainer.

Shorter answer: yep, I see improvements coming epcot.

11 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

I vote for a second German pavilion. We could use 2 Octoberfest restaurants and 2 caramel shops.

Great idea. We could call one East Germany and the other West Germany. To keep everything in true to Disney standards they could be separated by a construction wall. 

Don't forget that next month is the big D23 Expo that they hold every other year in Anaheim.

Now that the new stuff at Animal Kingdom is done, and the Star Wars Lands are underway, it's time for a big announcement of a multi-year project at WDW.

I expect big announcements about what's coming to Epcot.  This addition to the France pavilion will probably be on the list.

TCD

58 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Don't forget that next month is the big D23 Expo that hey hold every other year in Anaheim.

Now that the new stuff at Animal Kingdom is done, and the Star Wars Lands are underway, it's time for a big announcement of a multi-year project at WDW.

I expect big announcements about what's coming to Epcot.  This addition to the France pavilion will probably be on the list.

TCD

Sounds like you might have some insider knowledge ;)

Friends of mine who work in technical areas at Epcot have been told construction starts in September and there will be announcements made at D23.  Maintenance on Universe of Energy has pretty much stopped and some parts have already been removed.  More is planned than just the Guardians of the Galaxy change.

21 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

Then National Treasure should come to the American pavilion. 

Ooh - that's a fun idea!

18 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Definitely enough room for an attraction.  Heck there is enough room for another country's pavilion. 

That would be great. I vote for something tropical (and not just because I like rum).

4 hours ago, djsamuel said:

Friends of mine who work in technical areas at Epcot have been told construction starts in September and there will be announcements made at D23.  Maintenance on Universe of Energy has pretty much stopped and some parts have already been removed.  More is planned than just the Guardians of the Galaxy change.

Ooh... exciting!  Guess I'm going to have to make a point of stalking twitter when D23 rolls around.  Is anyone here going??

On 6/26/2017 at 7:47 PM, DaveInTN said:

If you look at the images in the linked article there is plenty of room without getting rid of impressions.

I thought it was supposed to be put between Morocco and France?  Has that changed?