DVC Annual Pass and Ticket Offers Released

http://www.chipandco.com/dvc-members-can-take-advantage-special-ticket-annual-pass-offer-274422/

Disney_Vacation_Club_logo_Medium_.jpg

Walt Disney World just released a great ticket offer and annual pass discount for Disney Vacation Club members. Both the annual pass discount and ticket offer must be purchased by January 3, 2018.

Annual Pass Offer

Beginning today DVC members can enjoy a 25% discount on the Disney Platinum Plus Annual Pass. This pass is priced at $559 and includes the following great benefits:

• One year of admission to all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks (during normal operating hours)
  • The ability to go from park to park on the same day—with NO blockout dates
  • Theme park parking
  • Admission to 2 fantastic Disney water parks1, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex2 and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
  • Disney PhotoPass downloads
  • Special offers for stays at Disney Resort hotels
  • Discounts on dining, merchandise, recreation and tours are also included

DVC members looking to renew their passes can take an advantage of a free extra month offer. Renew your annual pass by October 1, 2017, and you will receive a 13 month pass. Remember, you can renew your pass up to 60 days in advance of the expiration date.

Walt Disney World Ticket Offer

DVC Members can purchase a 7-day ticket for the price of a 5-day ticket. The pricing for these tickets starts at $370 person.

Important Ticket Offer Information

• Ticket must be first used by December 31, 2018.
  • Tickets are valid for admission beginning July 6, 2017 and must be used within 6 months of first use or by June 30, 2019, whichever occurs first.
  • Offer valid for the Disney Vacation Club Members and up to 7 family members (must live in the same household).
  • All tickets and options are nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
  • Multi-day tickets are valid for one Walt Disney World theme park per day for each day of the ticket.

Disney Vacation Club Members have three ways you can take advantage of these offers:

• Online: Sign in to your account to purchase online
  • By Phone: Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 or (407) 566-3800
  • On-site: Visit any Walt Disney World theme park or Guest Relations location

Click here for more details on both of these offers.

We talked about buying the annual pass before our October trip. My sisters bought five-day tickets for that trip. Kenneth and I go back in January to camp. We'll have the dogs at the campsite with us, so we may not do parks too much. Now I'm thinking that the 7-day ticket might work out pretty good for us after all. We can use the five days in October and have two days left to use in January. Luckily we've still got time to decide (and to save some $$$).

12 hours ago, sherryberry said:

We talked about buying the annual pass before our October trip. My sisters bought five-day tickets for that trip. Kenneth and I go back in January to camp. We'll have the dogs at the campsite with us, so we may not do parks too much. Now I'm thinking that the 7-day ticket might work out pretty good for us after all. We can use the five days in October and have two days left to use in January. Luckily we've still got time to decide (and to save some $$$).

So are you going on October and than back in January?

or

are you going in January and then back in October?  

So are you going on October and than back in January?

or

are you going in January and then back in October?  

We go this coming up October and then again in January 2018. So, we'd be within that six-month period to use all 7 of our days.

We got annual passes a few times when our kids were little and we went more often. But not anymore.

But I just bought tickets with the recent deal through Undercover Tourist, get a 7 day ticket for the price of a four day. But what's nice about the 7 day from Disney is you can use it for more than one trip like what sherryberry is doing. That's pretty good.